Raf and annual pass - dont go for it! menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Darkbounded's Avatar Knight-Captain
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Raf and annual pass - dont go for it!

Hello guys, I just wanted to share some info I came across yesterday.

After asking a GM why my account (one of my accounts) is not eligible for the Annual pass the answer was that my account is flagged of risky because of "abusing RAF months". I have another acc which had only one "abused RAF month" and it was eligible (signed also), so I asked, if that very same acc gets more "abused RAF months" will it cancel the annual pass and the answer was yes. Now don't get me wrong I AM NOT SAYING THAT RAF MONTHS ARE NOT WORKING FOR ANNUAL PASS I am just saying that "Abused RAF months" like the one we buy with gold or 4-5 $ will cause in losing it.

See for yourselfs:

Last edited by Darkbounded; 12-03-2011 at 01:25 PM.

Raf and annual pass - dont go for it!
    Johnnyp's Avatar Knight-Lieutenant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i wonder do all raf sellers sell game time this way. Because just very few accounts got game time removed. It makes me very curious about it.

Darkbounded's Avatar Knight-Captain
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    All RAF sellers are selling it like this, you don't get your gametime removed just because you are acquiring it as bonus from recruiting them. You can't lose it unless you went for the 1month gametime code, and thats what they use to get you the free month. Basicly what they do is after you recruit them, they are using those 1month keys to pay for 1 month on their accounts, and you automaticaly get 1 month for free, after that they are refunding that 1 month key, they get their money back, they are losing the 1 month from their account, but you still keep yours, and thats how it works. Obviosly blizzard know about this and it wont affect good everyone who is trying to get the annual pass through RAF months bought from our beloved RAF month sellers. It may take them months till they remove your annual pass but by that time you will start playing D3 you will develop ur char etc etc and one sweet day blizzard will remove your annual pass with which you will lose your D3 and all other privilegies and like the GM said maybe even acc ban.

And if you don't believe me that this is how they do it, for example u pay 8k gold, with current gold price if you go and sell it to some gold buyer you'll get what? 4 maybe 5$ if you're lucky. Now think about that if they are really paying and not abusing thats 13 EU + the battlechest cost no profit at all, so yeah they all are abusing and no it's not 100 % legit ^^.
    Last edited by Darkbounded; 12-03-2011 at 02:08 PM.