Feenix Account - Pre-TBC (Patch 1.12.1) menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Nme's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Feenix Account - Pre-TBC (Patch 1.12.1)

Greetings!

First and foremost, thank you for coming to this page to inquire about my interests. It has been quite some time since I have played WoW and also some time since I have been in the account buying/selling/trading system. Nonetheless, I come to you today for a request:

A level 60 character on either Feenix server. Any class would be fine, but I would very much like a caster, damage or healing, but a caster would be preferable.

My stipulations are a bit steep. I would, and do, prefer a character already quite well geared. I have cleared all of the content from classic wow, everything up to Kel'Thuzad on my hunter (prior to our guild disbanding) and Kel'Thuzad on a friend's rogue on another server.

I sold my account and leveled up another rogue, played through BC, obtained gladiator each season, had a really great time and found that Wrath was ultimately not of my taste, nor would WoW be any more attractive to me in the future.

Long story short: If you have a well geared, reasonably priced and ready-to-raid character, I am your man! I have a business verified Paypal account with many transactions, and I have bought/sold/traded accounts previously (namely, on a site called markeedragon.com, which no longer exists) and was a celebrated member of the community. Please, contact me either by PM or by email (preferable): [email protected] and I will get back to you as soon as I can!

Thank you for checking out this page! Hope to hear from people soon!

Feenix Account - Pre-TBC (Patch 1.12.1)
    Nme's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bump! Still on the prowl! You can also contact me via Skype: Bovicelol. Thanks!

vanketa's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sending u an email now

---------- Post added at 04:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:23 PM ----------

ohhh wait i actually will add u on skype

Bloodygaming's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    are you looking for an eu or us account?

if eu add me on skype: bloodygaming

Nme's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bump! Talked to a couple of people, but still yearning for the right account!

I am studying for my final exams, however, more than willing to discuss things over Skype, log on and check out your character! Please, contact me if you have what I seek and you are looking to find it a new home!

Thanks!

Slugin's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This person is not the real Nme from feenix wow he is a liar and a scammer, nice that I found you pal^^ good luck on your ban kid. ATHA!!!!! INC!

karapidiola's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    you have to be idiot to put ur character name in public d u want to get banned?

Nme's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wow, this is unexpected. I am not actually in any guild on Feenix, nor do I play under the name Nme there. Honestly, why would I be seeking an account if I had a, supposedly, active account already on the server?

Where in my post did I mention that I was currently playing on that server? The experienced mentioned within the post was from my previous, live, raiding experience. It is completely unrelated to Feenix, it is just to set an expectation for my history in World of Warcraft, nothing more. The accusations of a scam are completely without merit, and honestly, without having conversed with the accuser, I can only imagine it is baseless.

Still looking, although, if you feel the need to accuse me of being a scammer, please provide some sort of legitimate proof, as anything else is truly disrespectful and not appreciated. Thanks! I did mention in a PM and through Skype to whomever contacted me that I will be working tonight at the hospital from 1-9 PM CST, so I will likely not be available during this time. I am a student and I am finishing up finals, I apologize if those took momentary priority over Skype conversations.