OwnedCore Middleman service for CD-KEY exchanges menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

2dgreengiant's Avatar ★ Elder ★

Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

OwnedCore Middleman service for CD-KEY exchanges

Dead OwnedCore members,

Do you have a cd-key for something you wish to trade with another user? Then have no fear for a low fee of $8 (usually $4 from either side) I will offer to do a middle man service for you, let me explain it:

User A has MW3 cd-key.
    User B has BF3 cd-key.

User A and B will provide me with the key, where they got it from and (preferably) a picture of the key with their OwnedCore name next to it. As well as this the desired account info for what they want it on e.g. Steam, Battlefield 3 (please change the password before and after this is done).

Note: For things like steam that have to authorize computers please send me the code so I can log on successfully to add the key.

Then the fee will be paid to OwnedCore and I will being the transition.

I will add the cd-keys to the accounts and then PM both users saying it worked or it
    failed if you try to scam all your details will be placed on the forums for everyone to see and you will be banned.

Alternatively you can buy IT Verified for $1 less and open a trade thread in their section where other ID Verified buyers can see.

Should you have any questions feel free to ask.

~2d~
    If you need me you have my skype, if you don't have my skype then you don't need me.

OwnedCore Middleman service for CD-KEY exchanges
    Reflection's Avatar Legendary
    Thanks G/R
    1/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You had me at "Dead OwnedCore members"

Sounds good!

Freelance Digital Artist
    https://reflectionartwork.deviantart.com
    You did not desert me
    My brothers in arms

2dgreengiant's Avatar ★ Elder ★

Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This service and any other from me now closed due to lack of trust I have for some members.
    If you need me you have my skype, if you don't have my skype then you don't need me.