Feenix 1.12.1 Warsong server acc WTT menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

vanketa's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Feenix 1.12.1 Warsong server acc WTT

Hey guys i want to trade one of my 3 accounts for a warlock account so here are the 3 deals we can make

Account 1 :
    Warrior NELF ZG/AQ20/MC Rdy for Raiding with 12700/21000 till exalted with AV have some DPS gear aswell with epic mount has 250 alchemy and 180 Herbalism and 225 bandaging
    Holy pala Dwarf with vgood pre raid gear the same ZG/AQ20/MC and has the pally epic mount which looks VERY COOL
    60 Hutner NELF just lvld up so not vgood gear have DM north sword and some other DM items have the q for Blackhand's breath u jsut have to do UBRS
    41 rogue NELF
    35 Human Mage with Engineering and mining

Account 2 :
    lvl 60 shaman ORC nothing special about him resto and his gear is some UBRS/DM WEST/NORTH needs minly strat chest and one more Mindtap Talisman
    lvl 39 Undead priest lvling it up
    Willing to trade this one for non geared warlock or a warlock that has the same gear as me

Account 3 :
    Undead Rogue Pre raid geared some ZG items some AQ20 Items has the offhand from Man'dokir Honored rep with the Zandalari and doing MC often but no luck ;( Epic mount and Rank 4 10000/21000 til exalted with AV

Ok so feel free to PM me if u are interested in any of theese accounts and have a lock u dont need and ofc u can PM me for info that i forgot to share

Feenix 1.12.1 Warsong server acc WTT