WTS arena master priest, deathknight and warrior!!! menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

tashmoo2's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WTS arena master priest, deathknight and warrior!!!

Hello , as the title says i want to sell my fully uppgraded cataclysm account!, Im the first owner , and i got ALL cd keys + Sq ofcourse.

First im gonna talk abit about my characters :

Priest : The priest is lvl 85, got arena master title, 2.4 in statics, server is sylvanas alliance, currently laying on 3/5 ruthless, Got real good on the reputation since i played with the best pvpers on the server at 2.8 mmr.

deathknight : The deathknight is Just lvl 80! I know the most of u guys will be like this atm , But wait a second and i will tell u ! , the deathknight is lvl 80 yes!, but its 10 shards away from getting shadowmourne + the tabard, if u dont want to have the tabard on you u can easy sell it for 100 k gold!. this deathknight is on ragnaros HORDE, 2.4 in Pvp statics , got the rating in WOTLK , season 8 . Hc bryntoll on it atm, full wrathfull ofc, Also got tabard on nature on it, that is alone worht 60 euro on eBay | Electronics, Cars, Clothing, Collectibles and More Online Shopping

warrior : The warrior is also lvl 80 , pretty new dinged.. full wrathful.. Deahtbringers will.. some nice t6 items from good old Burning crusade, 1 bind from thunderfury.

I was thinking around 150 euros for this account, price can be discussed!, add my skype, proxi1337 ( or PM , prefer add skype tho ), also if u dont have skype, u can add my hotmail!, [email protected] ( yes i know the name is silly , So what, go ahead laugh at me ) Thanks for reading , i hope i see you guys soon!

WTS arena master priest, deathknight and warrior!!!