Full Ruthless Holy Palidan + Full subscription menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Wowruthlesspally's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Full Ruthless Holy Palidan + Full subscription

Hello, I recently decided to quit WoW after all my friends left I currently have 3 85's 2 alts 1 main. My main is a full Ruthless holy palidan while the others are full vicious Shadow Priest and Shaman, I am looking for $750 for the account it comes with a faction change availiable, 2 months game time and it also includes 149k Gold on the pally. Link to pally masked armory:

Level 85 Blood Elf Paladin | WoW World of Warcraft Armory Profiles | Masked Armory

If you are interested please send an E-Mail to [email protected]

Thanks,

Chris.

---------- Post added at 03:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:33 PM ----------

Also forgot to add - Maxed professions + Mechano-Hog + Vial of the Sands + Travellers Tundra Mammoth + rare/hard titles that may not show up in the masked armory.

---------- Post added at 03:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:35 PM ----------

Also sorry I am dumb and forget things often I AM OPEN TO OFFERS

Full Ruthless Holy Palidan + Full subscription