0/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mists of Pandaria Story Leaked

While we have no way to confirm this is real or fake, a user named MacFachadima posted details on the thread of another website regarding the Mists of Pandaria story leak. While we have to wait a week until we see if this Mists of Pandaria story leak is real or fake, it is at the very least an interesting peek into the possible storyline of the expansion, and since fans are waiting with bated breath for the official Mists of Pandaria story leak, we'll post up a copy of the original post here just in case the original is taken down for any reason legal or otherwise.

Originally Posted by MacFachadima
    Here's some interesting information. I won't tell you how I got it.

Mists of Pandaria Storyline and Lore Information

• Levels 85-90
    • Expansion gives players access to the wartorn island of Pandaria, Kul Tiras, Tel'abim, and Suramar.
    • Two distinct Pandaren races are released with the game.
    • The Alliance befriends the Pandaren of the Shadow Shao'din, a proud clan of warriors with a heritage of bloodshed.
    • The Horde gains the support of the Fire Shao'din, which is a clan of Pandaren monks, scholars, and poets.
    • Civil war split the island of Pandaria literally. The two warring Pandaren clans used their magic to split the island down the middle.
    • Shodo-pan Zin Ji is the stand-in villain for the expansion, but N'Zoth and Azshara play a role, as well.
    • Shodo-pan Zin Ji is the former leader of the Shadow Shao'din, and initially receives support from the Alliance.
    • The Shadow Shao'din started the war by invading Fire Shao'din farms to steal food and supplies.
    • The Shadow Shao'din is too powerful for the Fire Shao'din to handle alone. The Fire Shao'din sends messengers in a rowboat to a nearby Horde warship to plead for support.
    • The "Mists" of Pandaria are actually a concealing sort of magic that hid the island from the eyes of sailors for millennia.
    • The Fire Shao'din Pandaren are markedly friendlier-looking compared to the Shadow Shao'din Pandaren. The two races are very distinct from each other. The Fire Shao'din Pandaren have a choice of sagely beards and wise facial features, while the Shadow Shao'din Pandaren are slightly taller and appear more vicious.
    • Blizzard wanted to give the Alliance another "unethical" or "shadowy" race to balance the storyline out.
    • The expansion focuses greatly on the conflict between the Alliance and Horde by proxy of their new Pandaren allies.
    • Deathwing's Shattering is what initially caused famine and disease to consume the island of Pandaria. The Shadow Shao'din took a very direct approach to handling the problem, and this meant wiping out the sickly members of the population in large numbers. The Alliance does not initially understand the brutality of the Shadow Shao'din.
    I'm still a bit sore about Blizzard not releasing more Outland content, as I would like to see more of that myself. Still, this Mists of Pandaria story leak is intriguing. If this really was the story for the next expansion, I have no complaints.

It would certainly explain why both the Horde and Alliance would get Pandaren as their new playable race. Not to mention that extending the war between the Alliance and Horde would make for an excellent plot. We'll just have to wait until the 21st to see if this Mists of Pandaria story leak really pans out or not.
    Last edited by Jeremiah; 10-12-2011 at 02:17 PM.
    Leecher -> Active -> News Team -> Contrib -> News Team Leader -> Moderator -> Former Mod
    Proud Ownedcore Member 2007-2012

Mists of Pandaria Story Leaked
  2. Thanks hackerlol (1 members gave Thanks to Jeremiah for this useful post)
    Freefall552's Avatar Former Staff
    Thanks G/R
    16/25
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A panda expantion doesn't sound very serious. I mean, wasn't it a joke that started in wc3?
    Molested myself and got convicted.

Jeremiah's Avatar Former Mod
    Thanks G/R
    0/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    TBH, I'd prefer something else, but I'll keep playing WoW anyway.
    Leecher -> Active -> News Team -> Contrib -> News Team Leader -> Moderator -> Former Mod

eKqN's Avatar Contributor MMOwned Veteran CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    13/41
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    MMO-Champion - Mists of Pandaria

They trademarked it !
    Hackhac, contributor && donator.

dokhidamo's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It was his first and only post on MMO-Champion
    He said the alliance would be bad guys and horde good guys
    He never provided a source
    He said N'Zoth and Azshara wouldn't show up when it's clear both are on the verge of attacking.

This is a troll. When will you people figure it out. A TROLL!
    I like L.

#ClumsyWizard's Avatar Contributor The Clumsiest of Wizards CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    3/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Heh... When I swallowed my Authenticator people didn't think I was trolling right off the bat.

When someone posts something about a new game, or expansion everyone is readily, and waiting to raise the "TROLL!" flag.

TBH, this is more believable than the VotV crap.

Kaiservolk3's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I really hope it isnt it, specifically because they originally didnt include them because of china's issue with it, so if they included it now they would loose half their customers, so i highly doubt this would be it. Its just a bunch of fan hype.

Btw, its totally plausable that they hvnt released anything yet on a new expansion... So MoP and VotV can both be just derp tales.

AdamZZ's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Kaiservolk3 View Post
    I really hope it isnt it, specifically because they originally didnt include them because of china's issue with it, so if they included it now they would loose half their customers, so i highly doubt this would be it. Its just a bunch of fan hype.

Btw, its totally plausable that they hvnt released anything yet on a new expansion... So MoP and VotV can both be just derp tales.
    Blizzard never skipped Pandarens because of China.. That's just a bad rumor, there is no law or anything in China that is against using Pandas in games.

Jeremiah's Avatar Former Mod
    Thanks G/R
    0/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by AdamZZ View Post
    Blizzard never skipped Pandarens because of China.. That's just a bad rumor, there is no law or anything in China that is against using Pandas in games.
    This. That was some weird rumour that bounced around the net.

Worsnop's Avatar Master Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If only I still had interest in WoW but its to boring, SWTOR is going to be my new home

Razkaz's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Remove********

KuRIoS's Avatar Admin
    Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    350/296
    Trade Feedback
    9 (100%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Razkaz View Post
    Remove********
    h u h

#ClumsyWizard's Avatar Contributor The Clumsiest of Wizards CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    3/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Razkaz View Post
    Remove********
    Why remove it? It's a news story about a new possible rumor.

I don't see any reason why a moderator, or an admin WOULD remove it.

TehVoyager's Avatar I just love KuRIoS
    Thanks G/R
    85/470
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Its bull.

10char

(don't post things I post to Patreon.)