WoW Gold (US Zul-Jin Horde) for Riot Points (League of Legends). menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

gezus's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WoW Gold (US Zul-Jin Horde) for Riot Points (League of Legends).

Ok gang... quit wow a while back and have 3 gold capped toons. Looking to offload some of the gold for "Riot Points" (League of Legends)

Item name: World of Warcraft GOLD (US - Zul'Jin - Horde)

Item type: In game currency (Gold)

Payment Method: "Riot Points" (The prepaid currency for League of Legends) For those not willing to buy actual cards for the number, I can accept Paypal transfers, or even prepaid credit card info.

Payment Amount: I have lots of gold, and as such am open to offers. If interested please PM me.

Info on it: Riot Points (formerly known as combat points earlier in the European server) are one of the two in-game currencies. They can be purchased with real money and are used to purchase things to add convenience, extra customization options, or to add diversity to the experience. Examples of things that can be purchased with Riot Points are Champions, alternate Champion Skins, or boosts, which are modifiers that increase the rate at which you gain Influence Points or Summoner Experience Points. Apart from purchasing champions, which are also obtainable using Influence Points, Riot Points cannot be used to directly affect gameplay.

There are multiple methods to choose from when buying Riot Points and in varying amounts.

10 dollar and 25 dollar cards give 1380RP and 3500RP respectively, and are available at places like Best Buy, Gamestop, 7/11 and EB Games.

You can also buy them online using your credit/debit card info or via PayPal.

Prices of Riot Points:

Riot Points NA 650 1380 2800 5000 7200
    US Dollars $5.00 $10.00 $20.00 $35.00 $50.00
    Canadian Dollars $4.89 $9.78 $19.57 $34.24 $48.92

Pictures:

Like I said. PM if interested.
    Last edited by gezus; 10-11-2011 at 04:58 PM.
    Teh Gez (òÓ,)_\,,/

WoW Gold (US Zul-Jin Horde) for Riot Points (League of Legends).