WTS 2 85s.  OO account menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

7itanium's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WTS 2 85s. OO account

________________________________________________________________________________
    Lvl 85 Human Warlock (Silvermoon US PVE)
    No notable professions at this time
    280% flying with azeroth flying (has 3 honor mounts, black war tiger, black mechanostrider, and black war ellek)
    Has FULL lvl 85 bloodthirsty gladiators set- 5/5 set, plus ALL accessories, and all rings and trinkets.. has heroic weapon [Emberstone Staff].
    AVERAGE ITEM LEVEL 349 (exact number from wow armory)
    Character is in a level 8 pvp guild

310% azeroth flying with a decent amount of mounts (Headless horseman, Red and bronze drakes, Brewfest Kodo, RAF Rocket and RAF zebra, and more!)
    I was also a bit of a vanity pet collector on this toon. He has about 60-70 of them last count (I can get exact number if you wish but I know its at least enough to have the skunk)
    Character is in a lvl 6 Raiding guild

Is in almost all lvl 85 blues. He is a couple points shy of running heroic dungeons atm...
    This was my main raiding toon in WOTLK so he has a lot of rep factions, and lvl 80 achievments. currently specced frost 2h dps.

Notable alts-
    43 druid
    one server has 4 lvl 55 DKs (did a exploit when wrath first launched so if ur a DK guy u might like that)
    61 hunter
    40ish mage, and another hunter around 40.

THIS IS A LEGITIMATE OO ACCOUNT. THIS ACCOUNT HAS NEVER BEEN BOTTED ON, EXPLOITED WITH (aside from the DK exploit mentioned above but that was 2 years ago), HACKED WITH ETC. It has never been banned or recieved a warning of any kind. I think I used 1 item restore a long time ago but that is it.

Would be a really great account for someone. Warlock is already is some pretty decent gear, and the DK is ready to be geared up.

I NEEED CASH BADLY... LIFE IS HITTING ME PRETTY HARD RIGHT NOW.... DUE TO THAT I AM ONLY ABLE TO TAKE Western Union, moneygram etc. I cannot wait to verify a paypal and go through linking the bank account etc.

but my rep speaks for itself... I would not sacrafice 3 years on mmowned, 1700+ posts, and 680+ rep over a smallish amount of money. this is a legit sale

MAKE ME AN OFFER!
    I AM THE ORIGINAL OWNER OF BOTH THE WOW ACCOUNT AND THE BATTLE.NET. FULL INFO INCLUDING ALL CD KEYS, and I can provide ID if there is a jam. This account has never had an infraction or ban, and has only used 1 item restore over a year ago. THERE IS ALSO A SECOND WOW ACCOUNT ATTACHED TO THIS BNET. HAS NO GAMETIME AND IS ONLY VANILLA- I CANT REMEMBER WHATS ON IT SO OBVIOUSLY NOTHING NOTABLE
    SALE/TRADE
    Last edited by 7itanium; 10-07-2011 at 11:42 PM.

WTS 2 85s.  OO account