0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Emulator Update Question

Is anyone aware of what the dev's are currently working on in the upcoming updates or a bit further in the future? Like are there going to be any quests added, or NPC's? Any information is appreciated!

Emulator Update Question
    eluzai777's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by IanRunZU View Post
    Is anyone aware of what the dev's are currently working on in the upcoming updates or a bit further in the future? Like are there going to be any quests added, or NPC's? Any information is appreciated!

The leading developers have been redesigning and reorganizing the foundation/groundwork of The Master source for the better.
    Thats why new addons for Master are on hold atm and i did not bother to upload new master compiles. Nothing new for users atm.

Other developers are working on various aspects of the game such as Inventory, Visual Equipment, Items, Monster Stuff, Resources, Skills, Friends, Party, XP, Leveling, and so on Ect...None of this can go into Master just yet. Everything has to be reviewed, examined and tested before merging in master. This is how it works

Reiterating to improve the design is a common practice which will be happening often.

Eventually the pieces will fit together. Its gonna take time. There is alot of knowledge to learn and trial and error to fully understand how blizzard designed D3. Its not so quick and easy

Peace

AlexxelA's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Elu is right, master have been recoded and all fork have to adapt. There's still alot of work to do on the server core but with the last refactor i think youll be able to see alot of changes in the next few weeks. NPC/Quest are not really designed atm, item management , skill (the part i work on) and core are the main target atm. NPC/Quest will be somehow easier to design as they are somehow part or map assets.

IanRunZU's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the info guys much appreciated. Thanks again for even doing this lol

dude846's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    After you get things setup, go here and get the upgrade tool.

Because I'm lazy, i'll be relying on this to update every day.

http://www.ownedcore.com/forums/diab...-emulator.html (MooExt - TOOL for Mooege Emulator)

IanRunZU's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have that, But for some reason I dont think it works like when I download the Master, because it says it updates every couple hours or so, But I can't find anything new with it and most of the time it doesn't show anything new in the "What's new" section, or is it just something being updated in the structure or something of the game that I wouldn't be able to notice?

---------- Post added at 06:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:43 PM ----------

I just updated via the Mooext updater and it seem's that I've gone back to an older version now, Is that because what I've updated is the Master and the skills and that haven't been added because they're working on the foundation/structure like Elu said?, Because now instead of spawning 1 monster at a time and being able to use the skills with the Wiz it spawns a bunch of monsters and no skills work, Is that because the Skill Stat or whatever isn't part of the master and when I updated via the mooext updater it copied over the skill stat with the Master compile?