WIFEBUSTER's blizzard store - Gametime,mounts,pets. menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

WIFEBUSTER's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WIFEBUSTER's blizzard store - Gametime,mounts,pets.

Greetings.

So after 3 years of no registration,i've finally decided to register here and start my own business - Blizzard store for Stormscale / Haomarush,EU players only.I've been doing this thing thru /2 for over 2 months,had huge success.
    I am planning to go big with this.Eventually,depening on success,i will start making trades on other realms aswell.Hell,maybe even someday on USA,but for now,sorry - Stormscale / Haomarush EU players only.

There are tons of other sellers,what makes me different then other of them ?

First off,i am not a goldseller.Thats why i only accept EU and Stormscale/Haomarush,i will use the gold i gain simply for my main character needs.
    Secondly,i sell it way cheaper then any other person here.
    Thirdly,and most importantly,i do it safe.On trustable people that can proove the gold in trade i go first.Also,i am not using any stupid direct debit scam,i will not ask any of your account information.I will e-mail / hand you the code thru MSN / Skype / Ingame.

What are the prices?

Any pet of your choise - 9k
    Celestial Steed - 17k
    Winged Guardian - 17k
    One month payment - 9k

!!!The prices might change,they might go up and might go down.It all depends on euro value.!!!

If you are interested,please PM me for contact information.

With respect,
    WIFEBUSTER.

WIFEBUSTER's blizzard store - Gametime,mounts,pets.
    Incubusssa's Avatar Active Member

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Why does the price depend on the euro value if all you do with the gold is use it for your main character's needs :>?

WIFEBUSTER's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well,i am buying the pets / mounts / gametime with my own cash.Since im from europe,its in euros. ;p

Incubusssa's Avatar Active Member

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Celestial Steed - $25 on Blizzard store, for 17k gold that you'd buy for anywhere from $1 to $2 per 1,000. And you'd still be behind :>.

Not trying to hijack your thread or anything, time will tell whether I am right to be suspicious, you might very well be legit. No judgement here, I just find it puzzling, especially since you claim there's no funny business with the cards, etc. I'll pass until you get some more feedback .

Sorry for the spam. :-)