0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Any developers active in this game?

Hey guys just wondering I want to put together a small team of devs with repo access to create a full memory reading gathering Rift bot with basic combat I'm coding in C# and possibly working with FSM much like my old project for WoW (Skyline/MMOTotus) if you'd like to throw some other ideas around I'm wide open but the current base of the project runs on C# and does basic gathering. I have a base and the IDA scripts to update all offsets which are currently in use (and I will update for any and all future offsets we use. I'm looking for a few talented team members (read: not leechers/beta testers) to join my group I'm looking at 5 members tops. My main problems right now are combat loops and reading states properly, the gathering portion and hooking portion seem to work just fine.

I know this game is a bit new and not as reversed as WoW (or other MMO's for that matter) but I plan on adding protection from TrionAntiCheat (not sure on the name this is just what I call it) and soon enough, I'm still running into some issues not that this tool is detected in any way I just don't want to go an injection route. Currently as it stands I have not received any bans on any accounts.

If this sounds like you please feel free to PM me. Or even if you know me from my past life drop me a line I've been out of the WoW scene for some time now but I'd love to hear from you.

PS: I don't plan on selling whatever tool we make and this will just be an experience and growing programming knowledge for me.

As it stands here a look at the tool and what it can do.
    - Gather herbs/mines/artifacts.
    - Basic combat through macros.
    - TrionAntiCheat protection. (although none is needed at the moment).

Any developers active in this game?-skylinebeta2-jpg

As you can see it's just an updated version of some of my old WoW tools but as it stands I may need some help in future installments of the tool. Anyways hope to hear from somebody soon.
    I'm widely known as TheUltimateParadox

Any developers active in this game?
    Nikentic's Avatar Elite User
    Thanks G/R
    10/4
    Trade Feedback
    6 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm up for helping you some, pm'd
    Your pm box is full!
    Last edited by Nikentic; 10-06-2011 at 08:33 AM.

Hawker's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by paradoxial View Post

...snip...
    - TrionAntiCheat protection. (although none is needed at the moment).

...snip...
    Trust me - you do need anti-cheat.

paradoxial's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Hawker View Post
    Trust me - you do need anti-cheat.
    I'm seeing this alot now. Trion really isn't playing around with hacks/bots. Also nice to hear from you Hawker, hope everything is good on the Buddy side.
    I'm widely known as TheUltimateParadox

LegacyAX's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I actually have a private "developers only" section on my website aceticsoft.com , if your interested there's about 4-5 active rift developers including myself that post our findings out of reach of the public eye for each patch etc. This project sounds great, I actually have 2 projects just like it but I was unable to code an effective script to update all the offsets like I did for my hacks. As far as the anticheat, there's a big issue here but alot of ways around it.

If your interested in joining us devs over at AceticSoft im sure you would make an awesome addition! I myself am a C# head along with 2 C++ guys in the dev section but I also have anouther avid C# developer that participates as well. Let me know via pm or skype (jaythedev)

-jay
    Last edited by LegacyAX; 10-20-2011 at 03:00 PM.
    MMOEmpire.net CEO (No longer active)