WTS Diablo 3 Beta Account and everything on it. menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Teezy's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WTS Diablo 3 Beta Account and everything on it.

Hello,

I want to sell my entire battle.net account with the new diablo 3 beta account I got recently.
    This account comes with EVERY single blizzard game ranging from starcraft broodwar, diablo 2 LoD, warcraft III tft, starcraft II, and world of warcraft bc, wotlk, and cataclysm.
    My WoW account has a feral bear/cat druid with an ilvl of 380 and a rogue with an ilvl of 354. Both are ready to raid firelands (the newest raid).

This may be my first post, but I am only posting so I can sell my account with the diablo 3 beta. So I can do what is needed to prove that I do have this account and I am willing to sell it, such as screenshots, etc. Whether a middleman is needed or whatever is needed to make this transaction secure. I am only willing to accept verified paypal payment though and the buyer should have positive reputation.

School has started for me and with the schedule I have, I realized I do not have enough time to commit to playing these games. But considering how much time I have spent on my WoW account and all the games that are on my account currently, my asking price is $800 or best offer.

Please contact me by PMing me or emailing me at [email protected].
    Last edited by Teezy; 09-27-2011 at 12:30 PM.

WTS Diablo 3 Beta Account and everything on it.
    Flawz's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't think anyone will pay 800$ for a D2 beta ( SC2 is 50$ and a lvl 85 is cheap nowadays )
    Flawz > You. Discuss.

Teezy's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah, It's $800 or best offer.

faridpob's Avatar Master Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Id be willing to take the account only if we can have a middleman from this website do the transaction with us. Also would be offering 300$ for it, im not interested in wow or sc2.. only diablo 3 beta.