Extremely high end WoW Account. (Mage, Paladin, DK) menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

sibyll's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Extremely high end WoW Account. (Mage, Paladin, DK)

Hi guys, i've traveled around on these forums for a bit during my WoW career, so figured id end my WoW career here. Im looking to sell my WoW account. I am the original and only owner of this account.
    Account Contents:

Level 85 Human Mage
    Armory:
    Sibyll @ Kel'Thuzad - Game - World of Warcraft

Has many Achievements, mounts and pets. Both extremely geared PvE & PvP gear not that its hard to get
    Some cool things the mage has:
    Old Amani War bear
    Tabard of the Lightbringer
    Crimson Deathcharger
    Insane title
    A vast majority of cool vanity items

Second char is my alt 85 Human Paladin mainly pvp but has a good PvE tanking set also
    Armory:
    Warrant @ Kel'Thuzad - Game - World of Warcraft
    Doesnt have very many cool things but has 2 sets of gear

Third Character is a lvl 85 Human Death Knight - mainly pvp
    Armory:
    Immisericors @ Kel'Thuzad - Game - World of Warcraft

Looking to get as much as I can for it therefore im not asking a specific price. Im just so tired of this game with all the nerfs, and also I am getting older and have other things more important to do with my life than play this game anymore. So, if you have any questions shoot em here or e-mail me. I can show in game, i will not let you on my account until you have paid me my money, theres no way around that. Preferable payment is through paypal, must be verified and all that good security stuff. So yeah, leave any questions or comments i wont respond to idiots trolling or flaming, looking for serious offers, for a serious account. Thanks.

Extremely high end WoW Account. (Mage, Paladin, DK)