Have 50-90k Aerie Peak US horde plus the account if you want it/for amazon gift card menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Techoverload's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Have 50-90k Aerie Peak US horde plus the account if you want it/for amazon gift card

Title says it all, I have an excess of gold on a toon on this server and there is something I want from amazon. So I am offering probably the cheapest gold price available in a long time $30 gets you 50k in gold which is only $0.60 per K to BUY gold..........I have up to 90k available, but only need the $30 amazon card.

I don't deal with paypal, I hate them and everything about them, so selling to most of the gold buyers is out. They can send it via western union but want me to pay the fee, so no thanks. Figured I would offer it up here since ultimately the money will go to amazon anyways.

Also as a side note, for $75 you can have the 90k in gold and the account it is on, nothing spectacular, 85 belf mage max herb/mine bunch of achevs, iron bound drake, x-53 raf mount, tundra mamoth 3 person vendor mount, max flying, complete vicious gladiator set including rings and trinkets. Two guild bank alts with approximately six ass tons of mats. All alts are low level, DK highest at mid 60's blah blah blah etc etc, as I said basic account, but for $75 your spending less then what you would to just buy 90k in gold and your getting a Cata keyed account.

I am bored of playing and think I am going to retire from WoW so I am in no hurry to get rid of this, was planning on just letting the subscription lapse but figure I would sell of the gold and maybe the account first.

I have all the normal info for the account, secret question/answer etc

Let me know

Have 50-90k Aerie Peak US horde plus the account if you want it/for amazon gift card
    Techoverload's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Still available, and open to offers on the account as a whole