85 5/5 Ruthless Set and many Ruthless offpieces, 85 Feral Druid 3/5 Vicious 2/5 Ruth menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Stjean00's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

85 5/5 Ruthless Set and many Ruthless offpieces, 85 Feral Druid 3/5 Vicious 2/5 Ruth

I have an 85 human warrior on the server Kil'Jaeden for sale it has 5/5 Ruthless with many Ruthless offset pieces and the rest is vicious it has over 4k resilience and the Ruthless weapon it has the Amani Battle Bear, and the Red proto drake mounts, I also have an 85 Night elf feral druid with 3/5 Vicious 2/5 Ruthless and other offset pieces, it also has a full vicious Boomkin set it has the Albino Drake and over 50 mounts, also on the account is an 85 Troll Mage with very crappy gear but it has the Blue proto drake, and an 85 Goblin Shaman with crappy gear as well. Every character has epic flying and the Warrior and shaman have master flying, there is about 6k gold total on the account it's not alot but there isn't much to pay for...the account is up and going it is up till about mid November. I am the original owner of the account and nobody else knows the information, I know the secret question and everything. If interested just send me a message or say something on this forum post. I'm looking for reasonable offers with no set price at the moment.

85 5/5 Ruthless Set and many Ruthless offpieces, 85 Feral Druid 3/5 Vicious 2/5 Ruth