WoW Account 3 chars + Honnorbuddy lifetime menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

chadmagera's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WoW Account 3 chars + Honnorbuddy lifetime

So I wanne sell a package that will easy you're life up in WoW.

World of Warcraft B.net account with 3 charackters.
    - Paladin Healer/Tank 85
    - Hunter level 65
    - Druid 75
    + Honnorbudy Lifetime (Can't buy lifetime anymore)

So lets take everything into detail.

All charackters are Aerie Peak Alliance EU.

Paladin;
    Pets -

Nothing special have the pets from leveling + some other drops as from mining and
    Archaelogy.

Mounts -

Winged Guardian the mount from Blizz store 20Euro - The X-53 Touring rocket from friend to friend invite 2 seeter.
    And for the rest no special mounts really, maybe the ZA Mount time run.

Professions -

Hebr/Mine 525
    Fishing 525
    Cooking not done yet something around 150.

Gear -

Tank Gear; Valor Chest - wrists - legs. 378 Epic Back - 2 trinkets - Shield - waist. 365 Neck - main hand - 1ring - Feet. 359 Head - shoulders - 1ring - Relic - hands.
    Heal gear; 378 Epic HEAD - Shoulders - wrists - back - main hand. and rest 359+

Valor points; 3600+
    So U can buy gear wich only will suite You, If you wanne tank or heal it's the choice up to You. As I did not buy becouse i was main heal and main tank could choose,
    had this advantage that i can upgrade now one of the Tank or healer to full 378.

The Hebrb + Mining can be used good with Honnorbudy, You can mine and herb at same time.
    The 2 other charackters have 525 Inscription and 525 Alchemy. Did not level the hunter yet out but its up to choice best would be JC for money making.

Regardles to all this + Honnorbudy I would like to get a Quote from interested people.
    I will be giving a Scan of my ID, the secret answer, any CD keys I have left and so on what info You will need I will do my best to provide you with it.

Why I sell my Account becouse My Language guild doesn't raid so often and with the upcomming D3 I think I will not be playing WoW anymore since I play already few years and this is my 2nd account already.
    Ah Yeah I am the first owner of this account!

I recieved a Quote from sell websites to 280 Dollar. I don't really like it but I would like to get a quite to in Euro and I will use Paypall for transaction I think?

If u guys have any Questions just ask + 1 month subscription left..

WoW Account 3 chars + Honnorbuddy lifetime
    Rawrking's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by chadmagera View Post
    + Honnorbudy Lifetime (Can't buy lifetime anymore)
    Not to be a dick, but you can still buy the Lifetime. It's now called "HonorBuddy Elite", which the so called "Lifetime" is called now as well.

- If you would like to read more about it, you can do so here: Honorbuddy Elite
    Quote: "Instead of Honorbuddy Lifetime we now offer our Products as Honorbuddy Elite which will, once bought, be valid as long as it or WOW lasts."

chadmagera's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    SOLD still honnorbudy aviable

knightboy77's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hey man,

how much are you looking for for your honorbuddy key?

Thanks,