Selling b.net account, has two accounts attached.. see inside (pre-bc chars/accs) menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Gjaleir's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Selling b.net account, has two accounts attached.. see inside (pre-bc chars/accs)

What am I selling: Selling two accounts, they are both over 5 years old, merged on a b.net account. There are a multitude of characters of many classes. One account has almost every class past 70-80 and most of them are years old. The gear is not great on these characters on these two accounts because with cataclysm I lost interest.
    Original Ownership: Yes, however I don't have the cd keys because I guess I lost the discs or whatever the keys are on, 5 years old =3 Have everything else though
    Region: US

Account Description: Uhh, well, one pre-bc human rogue has the original dark portal opening tabard, the knight title, as well. The troll hunter has senior sergeant title from pre-bc. On acc 1 it was my dads account and all he did really was do a bunch of vanity stuff, but not really collect. Human paladin with like netherdrake, and the winterspring cat, stuff like that. On acc 2, my account, it's more developed account but I didn't do very much vanity stuff. I have a lot of raid achievements though, like my druid had insanity back when it was hard? in ToC, and stuff. Things like that. I can answer questions but it's hard to post a general write-up of every character at once. There are a ton of them. (I played for 5 years for like 6 hours a day.. every day, .. yeah)
    Screenshots: Due to both accounts being unactive these are the only screenies I can give.

this is the oldest account, the other one started about a month after

Payment: Would be via paypal, note that I got cataclysm refunded on one of my accounts and due to that, and the fact it is inactive, i'd take $$ off.
    Total - 100$
    Contact: Contact me on Mmowned and then I can give you further ways to contact me
    Last edited by Gjaleir; 09-07-2011 at 07:20 PM.

Selling b.net account, has two accounts attached.. see inside (pre-bc chars/accs)
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If anyone has any questions, let me know

Bump? :3

I would like to sell this b.net account, and I forgot there was a battlechest on it. (Just orig WoW+bc), so 3 accounts for 100$? Maybe less..
    Last edited by 2dgreengiant; 09-09-2011 at 08:31 AM. Reason: Wait till your thread is on page 3

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bump ?:d 80$?