Thanks G/R
    94/51
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[Request] DotA Hacks, Exploits, Bugs and Glitches! (+rep for submissions!)

I'm looking for all the currently working hacks for Warcraft 3: Defence of the Ancients.
    This includes all kind of map-, zoom-, etc. hacks. I need to know the hacks provided
    are 100% working and do not contain any malicious files (such as keyloggers -.-).

As well with the hacks I'm looking for current map (6.72f) exploits, bugs and glitches
    (previous revision glitches are useless). For example in a patch that was released
    some time ago you could spawn two bears when playing sylla, this is exactly the kind
    of exploit I'm looking for.

Each working hack/glitch/exploit posted will receive +rep from me, the more you post
    the more +rep you gain - and don't go posting other people's youtube videos, I've
    already seen them all .

And for haters, I'm not going to use these hacks to make it out better in matches I play,
    I need them for another reason.

Thanks beforehand,
    Xel

EDIT: If you reply here and don't repped in the next 48 hours, feel free to remind me
    with a PM
    Last edited by Xel; 09-06-2011 at 01:03 PM.

[Request] DotA Hacks, Exploits, Bugs and Glitches! (+rep for submissions!)
    Fumi's Avatar Contributor CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/6
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Xel's Avatar ★ Elder ★
    Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    94/51
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks Fumi, that looks totally promising. +rep!

yasir789's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Movers and Packers in Dubai

Efficient Moving Solutions
    Navigate the complexities of relocation with ease through the expertise of dedicated "movers and packers in Dubai." These professionals offer comprehensive solutions, ensuring a smooth and stress-free moving experience for individuals and businesses alike.

Tailored Services for Diverse Needs
    Movers and packers in Dubai understand that every move is unique. Offering tailored services, they cater to diverse needs, from residential moves to commercial relocations, ensuring that each transition is handled with precision and care.

Professional Packing and Handling
    Ensuring the safety of your possessions is paramount. Movers and packers bring professional packing techniques and quality materials to the forefront, safeguarding items throughout the entire packing, transportation, and unpacking process.

Efficient Logistics for Timely Moves
    Strategic coordination is essential for a successful move. Movers and packers excel in efficient logistics, optimizing routes and schedules to guarantee timely and organized relocations, whether within Dubai or across different Emirates.

Stress-Free Moving Experience
    Choosing movers and packers in Dubai guarantees a stress-free experience, combining expertise, attention to detail, and a deep understanding of the unique aspects of relocation in the vibrant and diverse city of Dubai.
    For more information visit:Bot Verification