[EU] Arena Rating Boosting Service. 2.2k, Gladiator, Full season points! menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

leetkezzer's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[EU] Arena Rating Boosting Service. 2.2k, Gladiator, Full season points!

Hello,

We are a group of friends all of which have accomplished the highest ratings possible in WOW arena. We have been playing since Season One and have a PVP profile which is suitable for this type of service offering. You can trust that your account will be in safe hands with us. We are considered 'high profile' players and a good majority of the PVP community knows our names - both through videos, ingame rankings and general publicity through tournaments. As such, we guarentee all of our services a 100% completion rate. If you order a Gladiator title, you will be given a Gladiator title - no questions asked. Below you can find some of our accomplishments to date:

- Rank one title in every season on at least one character
    - Gladiator title every season on ALL of our alt characters
    - We have visisted ESL, played in the Blizzcon regionals and competed for thousands in cash at various tournaments - both online and offline
    - We have completed hundreds of boosts since we first began playing.
    - We are well known players. Once we begin your boost, you will know who we are.

Prices:

2200 - 100 Euro
    Gladiator - 275 Euro

Important: For our ratings service, you may be required to transfer to a different battlegroup. For the Gladiator service, you will more than likely be required to transfer to a different battlegroup. Also, you may be required to wait a short period after placing your order due to us sourcing other accounts to boost your character with. However, we will not expect you to wait longer than 7days for a 2200boost.

Services:

Conquest Point Cap (Every Week) - Contact us via the methods below
    Conquest Point Cap (Every Week) and Gladiator Title - Contact us via the methods below

Perks of our service:

- Meet the players. Meet us and talk to us directly over MSN or Skype. Ask us questions, get copies of our WTF folders and generally get advice regarding arena - all FREE!!!
    - Watch us play on stream. We can privately stream our arenagames for you to watch. You will gain invaluable insight into how we play the game and you will be able to learn to do the same things as us!
    - Reliability you can trust. We have the background experience required to successfully get you what you want. Any custom orders? Ask us and we'll do it.
    - We believe our prices to be extremely competitive in comparison to other similiar companies/services.

Contact Us:

MSN: [email protected]

Feel free to contact myself with any questions. Also, please read the FAQ below regarding any questions you may have.

FAQ:

Q: My gear is really BAD! Can I still get a boost?
    A: Unfortunately we may not be able to offer you a boosting service currently. We expect all of our clients to have at least full honor gear (Vicious gear). We can however farm honor for you.

Q: What payment methods do you accept?
    A: Paypal, Moneybookers, Western Union and Bank Transfer. We only accept payment upfront.

Q: Can I join the skype conversation while you play my account?
    A: Yes you can join and listen to us play as well as watching a private stream.

Q: Can you boost my character to 2200 rating when I am currently XXXX rating for cheaper?
    A: Yes! If you are already close to 2200 or above 1500 rating for example, we may be able to offer a discount. Speak to us!!

Q: My character is on server XX, will this matter?
    A: Quite possibly yes. We don't have characters on every server so you may be required to migrate or wait until we are able to fit you with two other boosting characters.

[EU] Arena Rating Boosting Service. 2.2k, Gladiator, Full season points!