Level 85 Worgon - Bronze Dragonflight menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Pukka's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Level 85 Worgon - Bronze Dragonflight

Hey guys, long time no see!

Today i would like to sell my account, it has been inactive for roughly 5 months now and i dont see myself returning to the game anytime soon due to work and other commitments.

The main character on the account is a
    level 85 Worgen Warlock and their is an unknown amount of gold scattered between characters along with various sellable materials, I am the original owner of the account and can hand it over without a glitch.

The CD Keys were digitally purchased and i will have them ready for you along with the purchase of the account.

Pre cata, me and my guild were farming all dungeons, instances and raids except for Ruby Sanctum. Obviously this was when the Pre Cata patch hit the EU servers.

As for Gear Score goes, it was 6k pre cata, i have no idea what it would be now - You will see i have the
    Celestial Steed along with some other fun purchases from the Battle Net store.

I look forward to your reply, i will not be setting a price and will be expecting offers through PM or in the form of a reply to this thread.

Thankyou very much for your time
    Tyler aka Pukka

Oh yeah, i have the X53 Rocket aswell!
    Last edited by Pukka; 09-04-2011 at 11:42 AM.

Level 85 Worgon - Bronze Dragonflight
    Pukka's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bump. Not asking alot guys, just offer!