-Exceptional Powerleveling and Farming By Hand- menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Wuzzard's Avatar Active Member

Thanks G/R
    9/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

-Exceptional Powerleveling and Farming By Hand-

Wuzz's Power Leveling

MSN: [email protected]

I am here to provide exceptional powerleveling/farming services for people who want their accounts managed by hand, and by a pro.

INFO

First a bit about me, I spend my free time speed leveling toons. I am always trying to find a way to shave hours/minutes/seconds off my times in all games. I have, over time discovered all the best tricks, and routes of leveling in a lot of games, but primarily WoW. I have been playing WoW since Vanilla and have experience leveling every class/spec.

About how your toon will be leveled.
    -Your character will be hand leveled at top speed
    -I will use natural methods such as questing, BGs, and dungeons, to appear as natural as if you leveled your character yourself.

I will be on MSN at all times while leveling your character and available to chat.

What I sell is top quality hand leveling, Your character will be leveled as fast as possible through natural methods for the safest, quickest, and most efficient service. No bots will be used at any point, for any reason. I believe hand leveling is the only sure fire way to keep your account safe, and secure.

Pricing

I accept Paypal only. I am verified, of course.
    (all services available to US accounts only.)

Leveling

[1-60] $30 ~ 5 days.
    [61-70] $20 ~ 4 days
    [71-80] $25 ~ 5 days
    [81-85] $25 ~ 5 days

[1-85] $90 ~ 20 days

During leveling I will level any gathering professions of your choice, I do not level crafting professions. Sorry.
    (These include Mining, Herbing and Skinning)

You will of course retain all gold/items I find during the level process.

PVP
    [1000 Honor] $5
    [4000 Honor] $18

For any special requests please contact me to work something out, I am always open to suggestions.

MSN: [email protected]

-Exceptional Powerleveling and Farming By Hand-