[WTS] Eu account with 9x80s. Main=feral druid 380 ilvl. menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

scottejaye's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[WTS] Eu account with 9x80s. Main=feral druid 380 ilvl.

Hello all, Im selling my account and in the safest possible way to protect both my self and the buyer. This account is top notch and you probably wont find much better around here for sale.
    My main is a feral druid with all offspec gear. Its average item level is 380. It has Fandrals staff so YES its a flame kitty! Also has the matrix restabalizer from ragnaros normal. I have completed all normal modes in firelands on it and its also the guild leader of a pretty dead level 25 guild with all bank tabs and over 40k in the bank and 150k on the character.

11100 Achievement Points.
    94 pets including some unobtainable and blizzard store pets
    Over 100 mounts. INCLUDING CRIMSON DEATHCHARGER FROM THE OLD ICC LEGENDARY BOX, and lots of others like the ZG raptor, x52 rocket, chopper, repair mammoth and every mount obtainable through dungeons new and old.
    It has tonnes and tonnes of titles including bane of the fallen king, salty, chef, defender of a shattered world, champion of ulduar(unobtainable) immortal(unobtainable) the undying (unobtainable) and the list goes on
    Maxxed on engineering and enchanting with pretty much all recipes you would want, also maxxed on fishing, cooking, first aid and archaeology with around 20 solved rares.
    This also has EVERY heirloom item, most of them more than once. (i was a bit of an alt whore)

This account also has alot of other 85s, all with at least 359 average item level and ready to raid on, including :
    85 mage
    85 warrior (with x52 rocket also)
    another 85 warrior
    85 warlock
    85 paladin
    85 rogue (369 i level)
    85 shaman
    85 priest
    80 DK
    83 hunter
    another 80 druid
    and lots of 70+ spread around different servers

I am the original owner and will supply everything you could possibly need when the transaction is final. This includes a brand new email account which i will get the account moved to (Yes its possible i done it recently on a spare account) All cd keys, q's and a's.

Serious offers only please!

Scammers please dont even waste your time.
    The way this will work is you tell me your offer, i will tell you if its good enough. Should it be good enough i will create a random auction on ebay which you will then buy on preferably an ebay account with 10+ positive feedbacks and the transaction will continue like a standard ebay purchase.
    Best of luck
    Thanks for reading.

[WTS] Eu account with 9x80s. Main=feral druid 380 ilvl.
    Dreadwyrm's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I offer 120e for your account.