356 Restoration Shaman for Frostwolf Horde Currency menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

superprokop's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

356 Restoration Shaman for Frostwolf Horde Currency

I am wanting to get rid of an account I no longer use. I took it over a couple of years ago from my buddy Cheek. He didn't like the game at all. So I played it. Made my own account down the line and got tired of juggling the two. So I am wanting to get rid of it. It has a 356 85 Troll Shaman and a heroic ready Undead Mage. I am not asking for a lot. Even if you wanted to just give me currency on my main server would be fine with me. The link to the Shaman and mage are below. Both are on The Venture Co - US. I will be more than happy to place it on a dummy email address and give complete information over. Please don't be afraid to offer prices. But, again, currency on my current server (Frostwolf Horde) would be preferred. Don't like dealing with Paypal much.

Shaman -
    Mage -
    Last edited by superprokop; 08-25-2011 at 02:58 PM.

356 Restoration Shaman for Frostwolf Horde Currency
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    * * * * Bump with update * * * *

I am more than willing to use an I.D. Verified or trusted member on site as mediator if I need to. To make it easier to give an idea on amount of currency, I would accept 50k OBO.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am sorry, the account is now traded off. If I knew how to delete the thread I would. Thank you for your response though.