4 85s + D2 LoD for WoTLK + 1 Month, or 4 Months Game Time (TRUSTED ONLY!) menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

ally4821's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

4 85s + D2 LoD for WoTLK + 1 Month, or 4 Months Game Time (TRUSTED ONLY!)

Hello, I am looking to sell my battle.net account. It currently has 4 85's, a 70, 67, 58, and maybe more, can't remember .

The account has a priest, paladin, rogue, and death knight at 85. The priest is ready for Firelands healing, and the paladin is 346-359 retribution geared, armory links are below. The rogue and death knight are currently geared for PvP. The account still has access to the arena tournament realm!

MyArmory.net - Level 85 Human Rogue - Rogue [Shattered Halls PvP]
    MyArmory.net - Level 85 Human Paladin - Paladin *Currently in PvP gear* [Darrowmere Pve/Normal]
    MyArmory.net - Level 85 Blood Elf Priest - Priest [Mug'thol PvP]
    MyArmory.net - Level 85 Night Elf Death Knight - Death Knight [Shattered Halls PvP]

The rogue has a couple exclusive items including the Tabard of Frost, Spirit of Competition Pet, and a classic Sergeant Major title. The rogue also has the Sea Turtle mount and the priest has the rocket obtained through recruit-a-friend. The Death Knight has the Bloodsail Admiral title (+ Pirate Costume)

The account has Murkimus the Gladiator which will be mailed to all newly made characters and all existing ones.

These pictures are not my characters and are only used to show you the items I mentioned above.

All I'm looking for is 4 months of game time, or WoTLK + 1 month. I am only selling to trusted members. I am the original owned and have the secret answer + WoTLK CD key.
    Last edited by ally4821; 08-18-2011 at 12:35 PM.

4 85s + D2 LoD for WoTLK + 1 Month, or 4 Months Game Time (TRUSTED ONLY!)
    Dr. Doom's Avatar Elite User

Thanks G/R
    4/7
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is a bad ass account. Someone should definitely pick this thing up!

ally4821's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good news! I got 7 days free play time in my email. Confirmed Murkimus, and the account still has access to the tournament realm!

Dr. Doom's Avatar Elite User

Thanks G/R
    4/7
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey Ally, whats your contact info? I might be really interested in this.

AIM: drdoommmowned

skype - raiden.805

thanks bud!

---------- Post added at 12:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:35 AM ----------

We traded! Great and Smooth Transaction! Would definitely recommend this kid!