[WTB / WTT] Molten Wow Private Server Acc menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

dannyinside's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[WTB / WTT] Molten Wow Private Server Acc

Hi there guys, its the following, i'm playing Magic-wow http://www.magic-wow.com for 3 years now and i'm bored and i really wanted to change to molten because of pve content.

I'm looking for some1 that have some acc that doesnt play there anymore , i just want a lvl 80 toon, i dont care about gear, i dont care about gold, i just dont want to level up all the way to 80 cos i'm lazy :º

Magic-wow is good for people addicted on pvp, i have rogue full s8 + full pve icc gear from 25hc ( mainly ) and other itens (1-4) from 10hc , paladin also full s8 with dps gear pve and pvp 6k gs ++, holy pvp and pve 6k gs +++ and tank gear 6.1k gs ++
    I have some other alts but these 2 are my mains and i'm able to trade this char is some1 is interested

Please dont troll this post, i really want the acc for molten and i see so many people leaving private servers and acc stay there getting old and deleted :S

EDIT : Reply here or e.mail me [email protected]

Thank you

DannyInside

[WTB / WTT] Molten Wow Private Server Acc