SCARAB LORD deathknight EU menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

butchoar's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SCARAB LORD deathknight EU

---Im selling an death knight with scarab lord title on EU realm
    ---the original owner is me ive got every cd key - vanilla , tbc , wotlk , cata
    ---the account has got 10K golds , 2600 resi gear heroic dungeon eq about 90 rare pets including hyacinth macaw, zhevra mount , razzashi raptor from vanilla , Swift White Hawkstrider ,The Horseman's Reins, RAF rocket mount , undying and VoA mount from wotlk and many more achievements , the account has also payed the flying horse from store, and another account with 80 rogue attached to this account EDIT: also inludes WOLF from insanity achievement 4x haunted memento (going for 35K+ on my realm) in the bank and many collectors items such as ruby shades and so... and ofc THE SCARAB LORD LEGENDARY MOUNT
    ---screenshots possible
    ---im prefering western union payment or a middleman if you are willing to pay it
    ---the price should be around 400+

SCARAB LORD deathknight EU
    haakskon's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi
    Im intrested in the account, send a mail to my email if ure still selling it !
    [email protected]