0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1.12.1 Progression server. Need help!

Ok so basically my goal here is to create a server for me and my friend to play on. I want to turn WoW into a Coop game, in which all the content is able to be completed by me and him and maybe a few others.. But for the most part, a 2-3 player game. As we clear Vanilla WoW out, I then want to be able to patch the game into TBC --> WOLK and on. I would like to make it so that when you kill a boss/clear an instance, it no longer respawns, but every piece of loot drops from every boss, for everyone. I was thinking about just having a Vendor set up in a Major city with the drops on him and have the boss drop loads of gold.. since gold on a server with 3 people is useless... Basically turning gold into your everything token. If you can help me get this set up, there will be a payment headed your way via PayPal.

I have set up the server last night, then tried to get my SQL editor to work and that somehow screwed my server and I cant log in anymore. I have deleted everything and just want to start over. Please!!! Give this old WoW vet a hand... I would love to experience Launch day all over again
    Last edited by stoneharry; 08-20-2011 at 06:32 AM. Reason: Added prefix.

1.12.1 Progression server. Need help!
    Bulevine's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nobody will help even for money!? lol This is a serious offer... Just help me get to the point where Me and a friend can log in, and make sure my SQL editor is set up properly and you get paid. Ill figure out how to edit it all and make the server settings how I want. Any takers?

Vultus's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'll help. Hit me up in a PM or add mjrasicci on skype.

Bulevine's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks, I got my server working already and just got to updating the post. I used Mangos and Hamachi and it worked, though the client was riddled with tons and tons of bugs. Ill be trying again with a TBC repack instead of ghetto rigging the 1.12.1 version I had working. Thanks though for the response