Lifetime pirox with a month of premium for a server xfer! menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

EETEE's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lifetime pirox with a month of premium for a server xfer!

I am looking to get a server transfer for my LIFETIME Pirox basic+elite+3/4 month of premium (lifetime isn't even able to be purchased anymore!!!!!)

For all these packages, it's around 44 bucks for the full month of premium... and thats only a YEAR subscription! I'm offering lifetime! Good until 2035! I'm asking for a server transfer, which most of you know is 25 bucks. I will preferably only want to deal with repped or old members. I was scammed earlier today for 19.5k gold so I'm really sketchy about this whole thing. I don't use the bot so much anymore because I'm too scared to get banned! I will give all information, and then recomend you change the email address, and password into your own!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

aim: totuumz
    Last edited by EETEE; 08-16-2011 at 04:57 AM.

Lifetime pirox with a month of premium for a server xfer!
    EETEE's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Still looking!!!!!

---------- Post added at 10:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:14 PM ----------

Edit, willing to take gold for it on my server, I have a trusted source to buy my server transfer now. Can take about 12-13k which is near 25 bucks worth!

Thanks so much!

---------- Post added at 10:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:40 PM ----------

Okay so I ran into my FIRST Mmowned scammer. He wanted to see my profile (btw he spoke terrible english so I have a feeling he was chinese, just trying to get a free account) I gave him the pirox name, and before he even asked he raged about some negative rep I had on Pirox. I was hacked on Pirox, along with WoW and somebody scammed a few people while I was deployed.

All the previous rep/threads made BY ME, and FOR others, including power leveling which I did on Pirox, was positive rep. I'm giving the full info of the account to whomever does this transaction for me, which is basically scam free. I don't see how I could possibly be the scammer here. I'm taking all the risk allowing some complete stranger to log on my account and have access to everything.

Conversation is as follows (taken from a Meebo AIM chat):

[22:43] murdrazqa: yo?
    [22:43] totuumz: hey hey
    [22:44] murd zydat: u want to transfer?
    [22:44] totuumz: I do, could you post on my thread first, so I know you aren't a scammer?
    [22:44] murd zydat: lmao
    [22:44] murd zydat: i can do first
    [22:45] murd zydat: i dont have any feedbacks on mmowned
    [22:45] totuumz: Any posts? At all?
    [22:45] murd zydat: but i can transfer for u first
    [22:45] totuumz: ookay
    [22:45] totuumz: well, just a forewarning, my toon has no gold, and is pretty much useless, so scamming is useless haha
    [22:46] murd zydat: so u dont need to worry about anything
    [22:46] murd zydat: and
    [22:46] murd zydat: i just need to log in website
    [22:46] murd zydat: u can change pw after 10 sec
    [22:46] murd zydat: then log in game
    [22:46] totuumz: Is there anyway you can wait about 15 minutes, I am logged in on the toon and I will have to wait a few before I can do the xfer
    [22:46] murd zydat: sure
    [22:46] totuumz: Okay, cool.. I am logged off the toon now, so I will keep checking to see when the transfer is able to be done.
    [22:47] murd zydat: btw
    [22:47] murd zydat: whats your piroxbots name?
    [22:48] totuumz: why, just out of curiousity
    [22:48] murd zydat: so i can make sure u really have
    [22:48] murd zydat: i just worry about u are a scammer
    [22:48] totuumz: ahh, TAKEN OUT FOR MY PRIVACY![22:48] murd zydat:
    B 07 Jun 2011scorpion141 Ein schlimmer Betrüger100% Positive - Score: 5B 07 Jun 2011Goddy Scammed from me 250k gold, dont trust this gguy!0% Positive - Score: 0B 05 Jun 2011Gankenstein sold 120k gold went well...payment took a while but came through0% Positive - Score: 0
    [22:48] murd zydat: good luck scammer
    [22:48] totuumz: huh?
    [22:49] murd zydat: Latest 3 of 3 Trade Ratings (Trade profile - 33% Positive Feedback - Score: -1)
    [22:49] murd zydat: check it yourself
    [22:49] totuumz: Before you go ahead and assume like an ass hole, you should read the ticket I made about when my pirox was hacked, along with my woW account.
    [22:49] totuumz: All the positive feed back is from me, when I power leveled.
    [22:49] totuumz: But thanks anyways, not going to deal with some body who doesn't know how to ask before acting like a chode.
    [22:50] murd zydat: i knowu are a scammer
    [22:50] totuumz: Do you?
    [22:50] murd zydat: your are
    [22:50] murd zydat: bye
    [22:50] totuumz: You are an idiot, hence why you won't even post on my forum thread, you're probably a chinese farmer.

All of the "negative infractions, btw there is only two, are from the person who hacked me selling 150k gold to each person, if I had that kind of gold I wouldn't be on here trying to scrape by, by selling my Pirox account. One of them is in German, and I am a 100% english speaking Florida citizen, wouldn't know the first thing about German.
    Nice try anyways man.
    Last edited by EETEE; 08-16-2011 at 10:01 PM.

sycto's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    willing to take a 30 day game card you can sell it really eazy for the amount of gold your looking for

phuongeywlkp's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by EETEE View Post
    I am looking to get a server transfer for my LIFETIME Pirox basic+elite+3/4 month of premium (lifetime isn't even able to be purchased anymore!!!!!)

For all these packages, it's around 44 bucks for the full month of premium... and thats only a YEAR subscription! I'm offering lifetime! Good until 2035! I'm asking for a server transfer, which most of you know is 25 bucks. I will preferably only want to deal with repped or old members. I was scammed earlier today for 19.5k gold so I'm really sketchy about this whole thing. I don't use the bot so much anymore because I'm too scared to get banned! I will give all information, and then recomend you change the email address, and password into your own!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

aim: totuumz

this guy is a scammer.after i transfered chars for him then logged out asap.take care everyone!!!

Dr. Doom's Avatar Elite User

Thanks G/R
    4/7
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sorry t hear that phuong. Tell Blizzard you had an unauthorized payment on your statement, and act like you don't know what Warcraft is or anything. Don't mention anything about transfers, but just saying Blizzard Entertainment charged me 25.00 for something I don't have any recollection of paying for. Act helpless!