0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Map pack 4 Info **5 NEW ZOMBIE MAPS**

Well fther ef all, there is only 1 OFFICIAL new zombie map, which will be called "Moon". Obviously the setting will be on.. well.. the moon. I have been digging around the internet since i hurd about this a couple weeks ago on a different forum i am apart of and found cool pretty cool stuff.

Here is a video preview

BO: Resurrection Map Pack 4 LEAKED! + Moon Info! - YouTube

As for the 4 other maps? They arent just a rehashed version of the World at War Zombie maps, they actually look immaculate. I played WaW Zombies for days on end and can tell you the graphics were just down right awful. With the release of MP4, the 4 WaW zombie maps return in full blown graphical updated versions of said maps. As for moon? A Bunch of new things can be seen just by watching that video.

A New wonder gun called "The Wave Gun - Melt those zombies from the inside out and watch them explode". A New type of grenade was added as well. When thrown, it creates a force field like bubble trapping zombies inside of it, the best part about it is, what ever happens to 1 zombie in the bubble, happens to all of them. Toss a grenade in there and see what happens, or take that sniper riffle you guys NEVER take from the box, and grab a headshot.. or 30. But the down side to this "new" grenade type weapon, is the fact Treyarch said it can "Come to the aid of your allies, or can punish you". So far from what i have read around the internet, no one has been able to come up with what happens on the negative aspect of this.

RUMORS (do not quote me on these as i am not part of them, just posting them)
    If you take the current 5 zombie maps and combined them together, moon is said to be bigger. It will be the biggest out of all the maps.
    A New perk has been added that will allow you to hold up to 3 weapons now, if you happen to down and lose this perk, you lose the gun too, but it is said once you get the perk back, you will automaticaly get your weapon back.
    New weapons, new grenades, bigger maps.. and the best rumor of all which i hope will come out...

8 player co-op zombies. Now this i believe is false. Even though i pray it will happen, i highly doubt it though.

Regards

l xHACKDx l

Map pack 4 Info **5 NEW ZOMBIE MAPS**
    Kanalaw's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)