WTB HB/GB key/account menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Meursault's Avatar Contributor
    CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WTB HB/GB key/account

I'm part way through grinding out The Insane and decided I'd rather automate it.

Looking to buy HB/GB2 - Was considering getting through their website but thought id check to see if anybody had one they didn't want. Mainly grinding on ground in azeroth for Steamwheedle and Ravenholdt now so will consider all types suitable for this.

Would also consider 'renting' a session as I only want the bot for this project, nothing long term.

WTB HB/GB key/account
    dark1463's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i have a key no longer needed its a 1 session lifetime ill sell for 20$ thats 15$ off what i payed for it i use a friends key's so dont need any more

Mutalisk's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    PiroxBots are significantly better than these shoddy HB/GB bots. that are extremely over-rated. To add, the simplicity of pirox is crazy, with usually 1 button to play and go, and installing a profile takes only seconds after you've got one. THE UI is a lot more friendlier too. I maybe just trying to sell you into this but, the support on pirox forums is amazing, HB/GB doesn't even have anything close to what "SUPPORT" is, they have a forum where the community helps. You can directly speak to Pirox there if you have any issues and their staff.

Anyways, I should add, that I have an account for sale, for about $20 paypal, or in exchange for some wow gametime. It has Basic, Elite & Premium. Life-time. Contact me asap. via pm.

Stige's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    7/13
    Trade Feedback
    1 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Pirox is shit compared to HB, no other way to put it.
    Super Unicum

Meursault's Avatar Contributor
    CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by xarper View Post
    Pirox is shit compared to HB, no other way to put it.
    This!

I wound up buying HB single session, but thank you for contributing nonetheless. HB is also very straightforward nowadays. Find profile. Press Start. Profit.