[EU[ Trading fully working Black Ops account for Wrath of the Lich King copy [EU] menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Snorlak's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[EU[ Trading fully working Black Ops account for Wrath of the Lich King copy [EU]

Title says it all.

I am raffing with a good friend of mine and we just hitted level 70.I have 12 hours played on my Black Ops steam account and i have that account since black ops came out.I have absolutely no need for that account.Please keep in mind that every USA player can use the account aswell.
    I can promise everything will go smooth,i can give you a test login into the account aswell.I really dont care from where do you buy the copy of WOTLK,all that matters is that its EU.
    Dont mind that this is my first post,my mate told me to register here (the one im leveling with) and maybe i will have success.

If you are interested,please do not hesitate to contact me on :

Skype - jancha007
    MSN - [email protected]

Thank you for your time reading this and hopefully we will have a nice deal.

[EU[ Trading fully working Black Ops account for Wrath of the Lich King copy [EU]