Help me find customers on select US servers. Easy 00(up to) menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

dimasong's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Help me find customers on select US servers. Easy $1100(up to)

Hey all,

Here's the deal. I have a stock of gold on select servers which I need to move. I don't have time to find private buyers, so I will pay somebody to do it for me.

The breakdown:
    =You will never need to touch the gold. ZERO risk for you as the middle man.
    =I am fully legit (I don't bot, only play AH). Very little risk for the buyer, as even if blizz looks into the transaction, they will see me as just a legit AHer helping out a friend
    =I can do items instead of gold, as long as the price is agreed on
    =The price to the buyer is $1.5 per 1k. I think reasonable given the prices from most mass gold seller shops.
    =The amount you get as a middle man is 33% or $0.5 per 1k. My share is $1.
    =I have a total of around 2.2 million gold to move. Which means you can potentially make $1100.
    =The payment is PayPal only.
    =I am willing to trade the gold first. However, it will be up to you to find/know legit buyers who will pay, guaranteed, and not screw around.
    =I'm open to them paying you first, and you paying me after.
    =I can do small amounts first, larger amount with repeat buyers who have proven to be trustworthy, and also as me and you trust each other more.
    =This may be a long term deal, as I continue generate gold on these and other servers.

=KEY: I will only deal with reputable, verified members of this forum. Don't even ask if you aren't. I'm sorry, because I'm trading gold first, getting paid second, I have to know I'm dealing with someone reputable.

Here is the list of servers and amounts I need to move - all US servers.

=Stormreaver 500-750k. I can do either alliance or horde (I'm ok with transferring with neutral to my horde alt)
    =Stormrage Alliance 300k
    =Thunderhorn Alliance 350k
    =Barthilas Horde 200k
    =Dragonmaw Horde 100k
    =Frostmourne Horde 75k
    =Jubei'Thos Horde 100k
    =Hellscream Alliance 75k
    =Moon Guard Horde 100k
    =Darkspear Alliance 50k
    =Cenarius Alliance 50k

Other servers with smaller amounts I can move:
    =Kilrogg Alliance 25k
    =Whisperwind Alliance 25k
    =Cho'Gall Horde 25k
    =Bonechewer Horde 25k
    =Laughing Skull Horde 25k
    =Thaurissan Horde 25k

Reply in thread or PM. Once again, reputable/verified members only.

Help me find customers on select US servers. Easy 00(up to)