85 PVP Priest on Frostmane (4/5 Ruthless, multple titles and alts with looms) menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Bennyrub's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

85 PVP Priest on Frostmane (4/5 Ruthless, multple titles and alts with looms)

Hi all im planning on selling my world of warcraft account which has the following on it:

• 85 human priest on Frostmane extremely good gear orientated around pvp, hovering around 2-2.2k rating atm. Also has a number of special mounts including the X-52 Rocket, the Mekgineer's Chopper and Sea Turtle. 525 engineering 300 enchanting.
    • 84 Belf Paladin on vek'nilash
    • 80 Belf rogue on Vek'nilash
    • A few lower level characters with a number of looms (Shaman, warrior, rogue)
    I am planning on quitting WoW for good since i am starting a new job. Only serious buyers please. Preferred method is PayPal, i will give you the details, you will pay and then once payment has cleared i will give you the seecret question and answer as well as a scan of my passport. I also have skype so if anyone is interested leave a message and we can sort something out.

Asking Price £70
    Last edited by Bennyrub; 08-09-2011 at 12:20 AM.
    Money Made From Gold Sales - £105

85 PVP Priest on Frostmane (4/5 Ruthless, multple titles and alts with looms)
    Bennyrub's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bump!

[10char]
    Money Made From Gold Sales - £105