Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Battlefield 3 Opinion/Information Thread

Hey OwnedCore Members!

I thought I'd start a new thread that would allow people to vent their opinions on the game, as well as some information they thought they'd like to share. It will keep everything condensed into one place and allow for easier access. I'd like to start it off, and throw some videos at you as well as some opinions on the game, maybe a little more.

My Opinion:

My opinion on Battlefield 3 is summarized with one word, astronomical. This game has been nominated for 80+ Awards at E3, and they managed to snag 47 of them. That is 50% of the awards! Now that has to mean something if they are sweeping E3 as probably the best First Person Shooter out there.

I got a chance to play the Alpha version of the game, so the graphics were a little gimped (from my experience), but it IS alpha, so the release of the game will deliver AMAZING graphics. They have managed to put together another game engine called "Frostbite 2" which will deliver even better building collision and disaster. The rubble that chips off the buildings is epic, and will allow for great gameplay in singleplayer AND multiplayer. Battlefield 3 did a Poll and most people are saying they plan to use Destroyer 2.0 (the buildings crumbling) as a method of gaining frags.

Back to what I thought of alpha.. I think the new User-Interface, it looks incredible and the selection of everything is flawless. I love the new vaulting system, and how they make it look so much more realistic. The games feel is simply fluid. They may have took a certain type of class in BF3, but they managed to make up for it by allowing one of the classes to be able to res and heal others.

The graphics make you look twice, to make you realize you're playing a game not watching a movie! In comparison to Modern Warfare 3, MWF3 will probably sell more copies, and the user base will be a lot larger, but that's simply because a bunch of bro's play that game, and its not a 5 star fps. The graphics will probably stay the same as Black Ops, and they are JUST adding building impact, etc. Even though the game is worse than Battlefield, people will still pay the $60 for it over a game that has great developers who have been in the fps business since I was born.

All in all, I think Battlefield is a better franchise and I'll always play their games over the others. HERE'S SOME FOOTAGE!

VIDEOS:

Battlefield 3: Thunder Run FROM E3! Watch in 1080p FOR EPICNESS! Graphics are like BAWLS AMAZING.

FAULT LINE GAMEPLAY:

LAST BUT NOT LEAST,

DEVELOPER WALKTHROUGH! AMAZIIING

THANKS! POST SOME OTHER STUFF BROTHERS!

Battlefield 3 Opinion/Information Thread
    pyre's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I see no videos, am I insane?

Dr. Doom's Avatar Elite User

Thanks G/R
    4/7
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You don't?! There's 3 there for me Maybe its ur cache/flash?