★★ Julmys's Botting Services ★★ MEGA Cheap and Reliable ★★ menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Page 1 of 19 12345 ... LastLast
    Julmys's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

★★ POWER LEVELING SERVICES★★ Insanley CHEAP & FAST & SAFE ★★ RELIABLE★★

(★★ CHEAPEST RAF Gametime ★★ FAST & SAFE DELIVERY★★ EU & US ★★)Looking for Cheap WoW Gametime?

**Note that im always offering the best prices (even though the prices might not be updated), so make sure to contact me!!
    CHEAPEST&FASTEST POWERLEVELING ON OWNEDCORE

Special Deal of the week:

1-85 + pvp(Full Ruthless PVP ilvl 390) or pve gear (ilvl 378 )
    + 1-525 Archeology+ Herb/Mining for only 40$ or 125k gold!

ETA: upto 9-11 days played time

This Service is for EU, US and RU servers!

Leveling Services:

1-60 lvl 15$ or 40k gold
    1-70 lvl 20$ or 50k gold
    1-80 lvl 30$ or 80k gold
    1-85 lvl 35$ or 90k gold

60-70 lvl 10$ or 25k gold
    60-80 lvl 20$ or 40k gold
    60-85 lvl 30$ or 70k gold

70-80 lvl 10$ or 35k gold
    70-85 lvl 15$ or 45k gold

80-85 lvl 10$ or 25k gold

Custom Packages Available (Contact me for Price and ETA)

Honor And Justice Points Services:
    4000 honor 5$ or 25k gold
    1000 Honor 2$ or 13k gold

Full Ruthless season 11 PVP gear ilvl 390(All slots) 15$ or 50k gold

Full Justice PVE gear ilvl x (All slots + pvp wep) 20$ or 60k gold

4000 Justice Points 8$ or 25k gold
    1000 Justice Points 3$ or 13k gold

Full Heirlooms PVE (Shoulder, chest and weapon) 15$ or 37k gold
    Full Heirlooms PVP (Shoulder, chest and weapon) 13$ or 35k gold

Proffesions:

Mining 1-525 5$ or 20k gold
    Skining 1-525 8$ or 25k gold
    Leatherworking 1-525 15$ or 45k gold
    Herbalism 1-525 5$ or 20k gold

Skinning and Leatherworking 1-525 18$ or 45k gold
    Mining and Herbalism 1-525 9$ or 28k gold

Archeology 1-525 10$ or 35k gold
    Fishing 1-525 5$ or 15k gold
    Cooking 1-525 5$ or 15k

Package prices:

1-60 Full PVP set 20$ or 60k gold
    1-70 Full PVP set 25$ or 80k gold
    1-80 Full PVP set 35$ or 100k gold
    1-85 Full PVP set 40$ or 115k gold

1-85 Full Justice PVE gear 40$ or 125k gold
    70-85 Full Justice PVE gear 25$ or 75k gold

Contact Adress
    Hotmail: [email protected]
    MSN: [email protected]

Payment Methods
    Paypal
    Western Union
    Moneybookers
    Gold
    (prices may vary from server to server)
    Cd keys
    (depends on game)

Special Prices
    Upto 70% Discount when you buy in bulk

VOUCHES
    ELITE:
    Originally Posted by Dr. Doom View Post
    My Testimony:

He got me to level 60 from level 1 in a matter of 2-3 days without ANY gear/gold/etc. I give him major props for that. I really appreciate all the work he has done for me, and I give him my support 100% even if he did it with a bot, he did it safely. If I ever have anymore leveling needs, he is the man I'm going to see. The same goes for all you guys too! He lives in Sweden, so the times were basically perfect because when he was up I was going to bed, and I was going to bed he was getting up. I trusted him with my account even though he wasn't repped or trusted just yet, but that doesn't matter to me anymore. The man wanted to work, I gave him some work, and he went above and beyond what was expected of him. I appreciate the free job he did for me, and I am returning a favor to him by giving him a great testimony. I hope you guys all accept his services, as he might be the only one accepting gold in return!

[COLOR=#00ff00]Dr. Doom
    Originally Posted by eSko View Post
    I can recommend this guy.
    He is legit, fast and cheap.
    He got my warlock from 10 to 70 in a few days, plus he farmed 4000 honor points for free, so I could by whole brutal gladiator set even tho I did not order (and pay) for it.
    He also got my lvl 4 rogue on trial account to lvl 19 and he farmed 10 gold to stop xp, which must had been really pain in the ass.

Overall I was very satisfied with his services and he is definitely my guy when I'll be in need of powerleveling services next time.

BTW, even tho he uses bots to level your characters, the bot does level thru quests. Yes, no grinding is done. He uses awesome profiles!

+rep from me and keep up your awesome work, Julmys

Originally Posted by Pr3cious View Post
    Vouch for Julmys, very nice person and 100% Trustworthy!

User:
    Originally Posted by Quatre4 View Post
    Trying this out.
    Priest 66-70, nothing major.
    Everything seems allright with this guy.
    Will keep you updated on it.

After one night I am level 70!
    Which was fast allthough the BG queue bugged.

+rep if i could
    Originally Posted by Rogiis View Post
    Wow,this service was amazing. The prices are great and he is deffinetley legit!
    I ordered honor cap on 3 of my characters and also 220-500 mining/herbalism and everything was done in time.

vouching for him!
    Originally Posted by Jair2619 View Post
    Bought leveling (76-80) off him. Oustanding service, very fast! And trusted. Happy customer right here
    Originally Posted by jesse7892 View Post
    Amazing work has been done, I Full season pvp set with weapon trinkets and rings, not only at a good value but it was speedy and he was very nice and worked around my schedule. He also is very friendly to talk to over skype, this will not be my last encounter with him. A++
    Originally Posted by giack44 View Post
    Ok ordered level 73 to 80 for gold. Very friendly and so much time online .
    Originally Posted by dvicious View Post
    In around 14 hours, he is now 4/5 vicious, almost ready to buy the 5/5 part. Very fast, reliable, and always able to be reached. HIGHLY recommend.

In fact, I'm about to order another full set, and even further discounted as he seems to be more interested in getting the job done and taking care of the customers than making money.
    My char is level up 80 1/2 in only 2 days (Ordered 73 to 80)
    + rep, friendly, i will reorder from Julmys.
    Originally Posted by lellywang View Post
    After a couple days I decided to use Julmsys for my 85 druid. The account had a iLVL 373 Warrior on it which made me take a risk :P
    I finally put my trust in this guy and the decision was a great one. I bought 8K honor for a very reasonable price and got 2K honor for free without knowing till it was done!!!!
    This guys is an amazingly quick botter servicer
    One thing that kind of disappointed me was that I asked him to bot safely only daytime but he botted overnight :P
    I don't really mind because the account didn't get locked once and everything was ok! No suspensions (Yet hopefully )
    Trust him fully! His prices are the best and his service is a hell of a good one.
    Thanks! Will be using this guy for future service needs!
    Originally Posted by nothuanted View Post
    I sent an email to Julmsys regarding a price check, he quickly responded and things started moving right away. I managed to screw up several things in the process but he remained calm, cool and collected and helped walk me thru unlocking my account etc. He started my 36-80 package about 4 mins ago. I will keep you guys update, but this guy is a true proffesional.
    Originally Posted by dvicious View Post
    Hands down the best service I've ever used.

Was done very quickly, and very professionally.

Will be returning. Thanks again!
    Originally Posted by Fatalvictim View Post
    Contacted julmys the other day, needed my 61 dk leveled and both professions leveled.. got a hold of him yesterday did recruit a friend to help him get a us account.... been about 10 hours later my dk is a lil over 64 and gettin me some pvp achieves.. very professional.. cant wait till its done
    Ordered a full heirloom set from him right now again, he's already gotten me 2 peices only 4 left to go now :P
    He's so reliable and fast, deff will use him each time.
    my priest is already 50! I'm buying a 2nd account of leveling as we speak, this guy is AMAZING!
    Quick Update, He's gotten my death knight to 69, almost 70. Lookin good so far, 10 more levels and 2 professions till he's done, real satisfied with the service im getting so far. Real professional. Definitely recommend!
    He basically finished up my heirloom set again. Really thankful that he's good about playing around my schedule. deff ordering more when I need it :P
    Quick update, my death knight is 76. 7 bars until 77, looks like hes on the schedule he said hed be on, 3 and a half more levels and 2 professions left, this guys good and is always able to be contacted over msn.
    will definately be using him for my next toon i'll need leveled
    Originally Posted by wigger View Post
    He got me to 60 within like 2-4 days. Very nice and communicates well. Will use again. A+
    Originally Posted by Sonicbath View Post
    After deciding to buy 1-70 powerlevel from him he started to his job. Everything seemed like going fine. He is very friendly, very helpful, always updating you with the last situation about your character/account. He is also very cheap.

But... During one week my account got 3 times/72 hours suspension, due to abuse of economy and after last suspension, now it is permanantly suspended.

I tried by having a new account to have such a service. If you want to have a service like this, this guy does not have a negative comment on him from me.

BUT!... As well as i understood, after my account got banned, i will never use botting service even tough the person is very nice and friendly (and professionnal). I know, I used it with my own risk and i do not/can not blame this guy who is indeed a very possitive person. But, as i mentioned, during one week 3 times / 72 hours suspension and finally account perma ban is something to make you "hands off" from "all the botting services."

Under any circumstances, if you intend to use a botting service, buy your botting service from this guy. Or else, which i highly prefer, never ever get a botting one.

Enjoy your games.
    Julmy is awesome, a week has gone by, my death knight is now 80, professions are maxedd and he even gave me some extra bars =] will definately order from him again
    Just placed 2nd order! 1-80 Shaman! Still great service.
    Originally Posted by Oceanicws View Post
    Bought honor and justice point cap the other day. Very reasonable price paid with in game gold. Took longer than the estimated time so I had to go an extra day without my account. But understandable due to bgs and the rate of gaining honor. All in all very pleased. Thayou.
    Ordered Justice and plvl service from julmys good prices gotta love julmys
    Originally Posted by waisosrs View Post
    1-60 complete, took some extra time but got me some extra gold to compensate for me. Very legit, fast and cheap.
    Will use again, thanks !
    finished my Service, there was a problem because he did get a 72 hour ban, but that was fine because i wasnt in an hurry, as a reminder it is a botting service so there is a risk. but after the 72 hour ban he started right back up and got it finished, i highly recommend julmy for all services, very professional
    Originally Posted by jgreen24 View Post
    Awesome service 1-85 fast with JP and honor capped great to talk to and kept me posted.
    +Rep if i could
    Originally Posted by Pikile View Post
    Im looking foward working with Julmys, we had nice chat! +rep for u mate
    Originally Posted by Democides View Post
    Ordered 66-85 for only $28. He was at 81 in about 2.5 days and I needed the account back.
    5/5 in speed, friendliness, and price. Will definitely be using Julmy's again.
    Ordered 1-60 on very high populated realm (Outland-Eu) Done in 3-4 days + rep for him, that's the second time that i use his service, perfect i can say
    Originally Posted by Snappx View Post
    Ordered powerleveling 1-85 + 4k honor and justice points. Done in just under 2 weeks. Absolutely perfect quality!

+rep!
    Originally Posted by wakesk8er02 View Post
    He did a warlock 1-80 did a great job, fast and free 4k honor waiting for me!!

I will be using him again when he is available, highly recommended!
    Originally Posted by Snappx View Post
    Second time I order a druid to 85. Perfect service, that's all I can say.

+rep once again!
    Originally Posted by peter3777777 View Post
    Nice service, finished my order very fast

+rep
    Originally Posted by keesdesteen View Post
    Day 1 Monday : started at lvl 79 @ ~7 pm with NO GEAR at all, he said no probem great guy
    Day 2 Tuesday: Checked at 7 AM before i went to school --> lvl 81 really fast
    Day 3 Wednesday: Due server maintenance he couldn't play alot. ~8 PM he dinged lvl 84! One more level to go
    Day 4 Thursday: Logged on a mate's character and saw he was 85 @ 15:45 PM
    Originally Posted by Wastelander199 View Post
    Fantastic seller and great prices! Would recommend to all!
    Originally Posted by S3R14L View Post
    Done.. Service Completed!
    Full Justice PVE gear (All slots) , very fast... Awesome Seller!
    Originally Posted by Phones View Post
    Bought him 30-70 x2

All perfect , I vouch for him (:
    Originally Posted by chiken509 View Post
    I just ordered a level 1-60 paladin package I will post back with results
    Day 1 Monday: 6:30 PM EST Starting at level 1. Got to around level 10 by 11 PM EST.
    Day 2 Tuesday: Server's were down for maintence only got to level 18
    Day 3 Wednesday: 11:06 PM EST My character is now level 36!
    Day 4 Thursday: 10:34 PM EST My character is level 48
    Day 5 Friday: 2:30 PM EST My character is now level 59.
    I stopped at 59 by request so I could level him through Burning Crusade.
    Thanks a lot man!
    Originally Posted by Sagber View Post
    I bought powerlevel 1-85 with full justice point gear, 2 weeks ago and he had the best service i've ever experienced from a powerleveler. He threw a pvp weapon in aswell for free. I
    i can only recommend to use his service, its awesome
    Originally Posted by opalin View Post
    Best powerleveler!
    Originally Posted by RobsterMC View Post
    I have ordered once from Julmys and I just ordered again. First time everything went smoothly 84-85 in a matter or 2 days + full PvE gear. He did it all for a reasonable price and since it was so great I just ordered leveling and PvE gear for my warrior. This guy is awesome and if you are speculating whether he is trustworthy or not I can tell you right now he is. Good luck man and the best of luck to you and you're service. /vouch.
    I would +rep if I could.
    Originally Posted by pokemonmaster View Post
    Currently have him BG botting my character over night and he's doing an amazing job. Really responsive, and very cautious. A+ rating!
    Originally Posted by daviiid56 View Post
    He leveld my character from 40 - 60 in only one day. He kept me updated what level my character was and how long time it would take. Im really happy with his leveling service and if i need more i will buy from him!
    Originally Posted by Mannen1 View Post
    Great guy! I bought 65-85 (kinda special order), got a really awesome price. He leveled it with BG all the way. I can really vouch for him! He got it done in just 6 days, he was always there when I was bothering him with questions about the status, sometimes he'd take breaks just to make sure my account didn't get flagged. Great service and an allround legit guy. Also had honor and justice points 4000/4000 when he was done. Great job!
    Originally Posted by chiken509 View Post
    I have got 1-80 paladin from him in very little time he is very trustworthy and will always give you the best experience. The only downfall is that since I live in America and he lives in Sweden its kind of hard to talk to each other since it is weird hours. But you can always use the Wowarmory to lookup your level and etc.
    Originally Posted by Keketzu View Post
    He trained my shaman 1-70 in 5 days. Cheap price Thanks
    Originally Posted by Levihobby View Post
    Bought 1-85 + Full PvP geard.
    Also bought 65-80, 70-85 and allot more to come very trust worthy and am sure to buy again and to recommend to any of my mates A+++
    Originally Posted by Frostmetalo View Post
    Thanks so much! I purchased 70-85 + Full PVE gear. And i got in in around 6 days!! Awesome! I'm going to buy agian!
    Originally Posted by Frostmetalo View Post
    Bump. I just purchased 61-85 + PVE Gear and Herb and archelogy, this is the fourth time i'm buying from him . I love this guy!!!
    Originally Posted by QuickCola View Post
    Finished now (81-84) was done with 4k honor and close to 3k justice, great service, and the bot must be pretty amazing, got the achi for doing 300k dmg in a bg xD and the arathi basin perfection (winning with 1600 - 0)
    Originally Posted by riion View Post
    Bought 83-85 reallly quick and gave free 4000 honor!
    Originally Posted by boofstien View Post
    Got a dk 55-85 with justice set and pvp set

Did really fast, highly recomend.
    Originally Posted by attyla View Post
    bought powerleveling... everything went smooth and in time...

will use again
    NOTE: By purchasing this service you agree to break blizzards Terms Of Use Agreement. Any kind of account suspension/ban will NOT be compensated.
    We will never use your account in any way other than what you agree to purchase service wise. You will also frequently updated about your character.
    Remember that your account is always used by safe leveling methods such as Questing, Battleground or Dungeon and will NEVER be put into risk by Grinding.
    Last edited by Julmys; 06-09-2012 at 06:51 AM.

★★ Julmys's Botting Services ★★ MEGA Cheap and Reliable ★★
    Julmys's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Giving out 3 free spots to high rep people. Just to gain some rep.

Quatre4's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Trying this out.
    Priest 66-70, nothing major.
    Everything seems allright with this guy.
    Will keep you updated on it.

After one night I am level 70!
    Which was fast allthough the BG queue bugged.

+rep if i could
    Last edited by Quatre4; 08-07-2011 at 09:51 AM.

Julmys's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Glad you think I'm alright!

Anyways. Got 7 open slots! so feel free to contact me if you are interested!

Rogiis's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wow,this service was amazing. The prices are great and he is deffinetley legit!
    I ordered honor cap on 3 of my characters and also 220-500 mining/herbalism and everything was done in time.

vouching for him!

Dr. Doom's Avatar Elite User

Thanks G/R
    4/7
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Do you have skype? Might take you up on your offer for leveling, from a high rep person

Jair2619's Avatar Master Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey, can you email me at [email protected]. Intrested in some leveling

---------- Post added at 07:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:33 PM ----------

Check ya email, I'm keen to buy some leveling like now haha

Julmys's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Skype contact adress updated!
    JulmysMMO

Thanks G/R
    4/7
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm using Julmys now. He is going to be leveling me from 1-60, and I will be vouching for him and doing a little review for him. Started now, and he's leveling a Tauren Paladin for me. Thank you so far! I will keep everyone updated.

Julmys's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    New and unbeatable prices!
    10 Spots are open!

Thanks G/R
    4/7
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Great job so far! I just checked up and my tauren paladin is level 27. I gave him a level 1 a few hours ago, with no boa gear or anything, and hes showing results. Great service so far.
    Last edited by Dr. Doom; 08-07-2011 at 11:08 PM.

Julmys's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Started doing hand made services! 4 slots open!

giack44's Avatar Sergeant Major
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    U do some free service?? just only 4 levels for rep ??

Badtobaco's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lol he has 8 and a positive review from Dr. Doom.. what else you want?

giack44's Avatar Sergeant Major
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He hasn't 8 he has 2 and 1 one in progress

Page 1 of 19 12345 ... LastLast