wow us 5 85's menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

blindman82's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

wow us 5 85's

hi everyone,

i am looking to sell my wow us account with 5 85's (paladin warrior hunter rogue and shaman) am the original owner and am quitting the game for good

my warrior is mainly fury/tank with 361 ilvel as fury and around 359 for tanking am mostly geared by za/zg and valor/justice gear with BS(520)/mining(525)
    my other alts (shaman rogue hunter and paladin) are all geared from za/zg valor and justice gear
    except for the shaman all my other toons have epic flying mounts no special mounts just the normal mounts with a variety of pets.

have 3 other toons 78 mage 72 lock 71 priest all with duel talent spec, and with all the boa's availabe in the game except for the ones from guild rep

if anyone interested in buying the account and need any extra information u can contact me on msn([email protected])

wow us 5 85's