0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[Question] Is this idea possible?

I have an idea, that if it is possible I wanted to work on and make it into the basis for a server, however I need to know from a more experienced programmer whether or not this is actually feasible or if it's too advanced for what we currently have at our disposal.

The basic idea is a upgrading weapon&armor system based on Disgaea's "Item-world". The basic idea was you have 15 or so upgradeable weapons, 100 versions each, upgraded through various dungeons (Was guessing, 1 for each 100th floor (so 30) + an additional 200 floors for variety. All instances would be locked off and nothing would be similar to the original game). On the 100th floor, is a one-time boss for the instance(that cannot be reset automatically <- important, I want this dungeon to only be reset once every week) who drops something shiny to attract others.

To the more mechanical side: I want these instances to randomly spawn IF possible, if not..bleh I can live with it. The 100th floor I want to be on a raid lockout that cannot be reset by the player, and whose bosses don't automatically respawn. I want only the floor they are on to be the floor the can teleport to(maybe an item to teleport them is given on taking the quest, which cannot be destroyed?). I also want a way for them to summon their friends inside the dungeon(is it possible for mass summon to work?).

Are these things possible? I'm aware this is fairly time consuming, due to health reasons I have a lot of free time. Thank you for your time to those who read it.

[Question] Is this idea possible?