World of Warcraft Unban Service. menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

GoldNetwork's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

World of Warcraft Unban Service.

Hello MMOwned community, I will be offering my World of Warcraft Unban Services in which I have been doing for friends as well as a select group of people on another website for over a year. My service consist of an entire account recovery and lock lift, this means you will not receive just one attempt like other services may offer and you are left stuck on your own out your money and still without your account. My service will only conclude once your account is unlocked, there are three levels of appeals to the Blizzard account ban system in which we will go through all of them.

One time fee: $11 USD
    Payment accepted: Verified Paypal (unless other deals discussed in private)

One time fee is paid, after your initial fee is paid how many accounts you have unlocked are unlimited.

Aim @ TGNAim

World of Warcraft Unban Service.
    Julmys's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just a tip. Since you are new to these kind of services it's kinda good to offer like 3-4 services for free so you could get some feedback (so people actually know that ur legit).
    btw, try getting feedback from people who got high reputation.

Iaccidentallytwink's Avatar Elite User
    Thanks G/R
    1/16
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Do you do unbans for account that are banned and have already been appealed.