Private Hand Leveling / farming services! Free for first few to respond! menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Cocoballs's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Private Hand Leveling / farming services! Free for first few to respond!

NO LONGER DOING THIS
    Tried this out, was not my cup of tea. Sorry for the misconfuion, thank-you Wowdealer and dark for being my test dummies, I'm sorry that I did not complete because I didn't enjoy the feeling of doing something thats not for me. Thank-you. You two will find your accounts still in perfect order with a tad bit more Xp on your toons. I hope you guys understand and respect my decision.
    Hello, I'm currently unemployed and have nothing to do all summer as school is out. So I'm looking to make a bit of extra money while having fun.
    I'm looking to do hand farming for you of anything you want, profession leveling, honor farming, Justice point farming, leveling, reputation etc!
    You can pay with Paypal, game time, CD keys, or Gold on US sargeras Alliance or US Wildhammer Horde
    I will play to work around your play-time, raids, etc, etc, etc. You want me to farm in the morning; I farm in the morning no problem!

Prices!
    1-60 ($30)
    1-70 ($40)
    1-80 ($60)
    1-85 ($80)

or 1-60 $2 a level
    60-70 $2.50 a level
    70-80 $3 a level
    80-85 4$ a level

Honor Farming
    8$ for 4k honor or 2$ for each 1k
    $5 for weekly conquest cap in arena. Not doing R-bg as group can be hard to find.

Justice Points
    8$ for 4k or $2 for each 1k
    or
    $8 for weekly valor point cap

Profession leveling. All gathering professions $10, I'm not doing fishing or archaeology, I'll go insane sorry, I'm a living person too ahah.

Reputation - Please contact me as different reputations take different amounts of time and effort.

PAYMENT: Can be made with Game Cards; CD keys; PayPal ; Or Gold on the US Sargeras alliance or Wildhammer Horde
    If you plan on paying in any way besides paypal please contact me to review what you will have to pay. Thank-you!

VERIFICATION: I can show pictures of me with my drivers license (you can get it when you're 14 where I live), link facebook's, etc to show you that I really am the person playing you're account. Or hell I could even live stream on Xfire while talking to friends to show you I'm the person playing your account if you want!

CONTACT INFO: Please e-mail me at [email protected]
    Or PM me on here, although I don't check here often

About my self. I'm 15 years old and live in Canada and currently going into grade 10. I've been playing WOW since The burning crusade and have experience with every class!
    I do Judo twice a week and am currently on the provincial team. I'm doing this for a little extra cash and just something to do as I do nothing all day and love to play WOW.
    I'm usually on about 12-16 hours a day right now!

SPOTS OPEN:
    Currently giving a free trial to the first 3 people to respond to this thread or contact me provided they give feedback and recommend me on my thread here.

Thanks guys, I look forward to hopefully working with some of you!!

NO LONGER DOING THIS
    Last edited by Cocoballs; 07-28-2011 at 05:20 PM.

Private Hand Leveling / farming services! Free for first few to respond!
    Goldenstein Inc.'s Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can I get free service as first customer?

Cocoballs's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by WoWDealer View Post
    Can I get free service as first customer?
    Yup add me on skype please sir!

Goldenstein Inc.'s Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok, as first poster here, he just offered me a free leveling service for my Death Knight. Deal is to level character from level 74 to 85 in 7 days max. I will post more here about how's things going... Hope this all will be good at the end, and that he will confirm that he is legit and trustworthy. Will post more later...

dark seraph's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Was offered a free service for after wowdealer will let you all know how it goes seems legit