WoW services on all US realms! menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

TheCryptic's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WoW services on all US realms!

Hey there MMOwned. I've been sort of lurking in the community for awhile but finally decided on joining to offer my services.

Basically I sell your usual fare-- Leveling, professions, reputations, currencies, gear sets, titles, or specialty items (like farming mounts/pets).

I've used companies that offer these services in the past and was very unhappy with the service and safety. I want to provide a service people can trust, so you can go about your business without worrying about security issues or companies getting your account banned. I don't, nor have I ever, used any bots, hacks, exploits, or anything like that. I'm available by e-mail all hours of the day unless I'm sleeping, and all services are preformed by hand-- there's no risk. I've also got anywhere between ten and twenty hours a day at the computer, every day.

If you're interested, here are a few of my prices:
    • Leveling:
      1-85 will run you $85.
      55-85 will run you $60.
      (Custom packages (1-60, 55-70, etc.) are much cheaper.)
      Cataclysm reputation is $5 a level-- that's $20 from neutral to exalted, per faction.
      If you purchase all Cata reputations from neutral to exalted, I'll throw in all of the Wrath reputations for free. Otherwise, Wrath rep is $5 to exalted, per faction.
      BC and Classic rep is $10 to exalted, per faction.
    • Professions:
      Gathering and secondary professions are $10, 1-525.
      If you level a character from 1-85, Archaeology is free. If your character is not a healing class, First Aid is also free.
      All trade professions are $25, 1-525.
      (Custom packages (375-525, etc) are much cheaper.)
    • Misc.:
      All currencies (Honor, VP, gold, etc), gear sets (S10, T11, etc), titles (Battlemaster, Insane, etc), and specialty items (mounts/pets) are custom packages and will be priced on a case-by-case basis.
      Note that items from raids will be more expensive.
      All riding skills will be learned, free.
      All spells will be learned and talents allocated. You can pick your talents if you like. I also fill all glyph slots-- you can choose those as well.
      If you level a character from 1-85, you'll get at least 5000g free. Your gear will be gemmed and enchanted appropriately no matter what leveling package you purchase.
      I gear according to spec, and whether or not you want a PvP or PvE character. A second set of gear (if required) for your secondary spec is free (unless it's an item set).
      If I level you from 1-85 and you don't already have heirlooms (and you don't purchase gear that requires currency), I'll be purchasing heirlooms. You keep these, free.
    • I also offer plenty of specialty packages and bundles, such as discounts on class-related professions, and I like to throw in plenty of free stuff. Basically this is for me to have fun and earn some money-- I don't see any reason why you can't also get the most out of the deal.

Please feel free to contact me at [email protected].
    All transactions will be PayPal.
    US realms only.

Notes:
    • I level any class, any race, both factions, on any US realm.
    • Due to the fact that I do everything by hand, I can only take a handful of orders at a time.
    • If you decide at any time during my service you want to cancel, you will be refunded for everything I do not complete. For example, if you pay for 1-85 and max Enchanting, and you ask me to cease at level 60 with no enchanting, you'll be refunded the price of a 60-80 package and $25 Enchanting cost.
    • If your account is banned while I'm using it, I'll refund what has not been completed, and pay for a new account upgraded to Cataclysm. I'll also throw in a pet or mount of your choice from the Blizzard Store.
    • For an added layer of security, if you have an authenticator attached to your account, I do not require it removed. This way, you won't have to worry about me accessing your account unnecessarily. However, please be sure I am able to contact you if the need for a code arises.
    • If you have Real ID enabled I would prefer you disable it, but it isn't required.
    • If you request a special package, I'll tailor to your specifications-- if you need to play certain hours, or if I need to attend certain events (for existing characters). Want me to level using only gathering skills and archaeology so you can join that guild that requires you've never completed a quest? That's cool.

Looking forward to doing business with you. ^^
    Last edited by TheCryptic; 07-26-2011 at 06:02 PM.
    “Ladies and Gentlemen, this is your captain speaking. I have the only gun on board. Welcome to Con Air.”

WoW services on all US realms!
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bump! ^__^
    “Ladies and Gentlemen, this is your captain speaking. I have the only gun on board. Welcome to Con Air.”

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bumpy. Nobody'll give me a try?

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bump! Not even a small purchase to make sure I'm legit?

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bump to the top.