Boosting service eu world of warcraft !! menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Linkx2k11's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Boosting service eu world of warcraft !!

We are a group of Highly experienced dedicating ourselves to providing you with the best quality boosting services. Each of our agents who carry out your service, individually, have amassed an armada of game experience, with an abundance of accolades, such as multiple rank one achievements and in some cases, participations in regional tournaments; their selection progess is very rigorous.

How do your arena boosting services work?
    Your character is placed in a group, of which consists of other characters on the same service plan. When the group is full with the required amount of players, all players in this group are then transferred to a vacant realm, and then agents play each character and work their magic.
    So, do I have to transfer my character to a different realm?
    It is most likely that this will be the case.

Will you tell me which realm to transfer to, and when?
    Yes we will; as soon as we decide this information, we will notify you as soon as possible.

How long will services take to be completed?
    This is rather variable depending on your service type. Most services take days to complete upon initiation, whereas those more elaborate services may take weeks. Whatever the case, we are always mindful and committed.

Are there any risks that could comprimise my account?
    There are no risks involved with any service since no external programs are used; all our agents are human players, and all activities adhere to the terms of service.

Do I need to meet any specific requirements?
    A gear requirement is usually mandatory; most of the time, you must meet a set average gear level. This can be found on each distinct service page in the "Modus Operandi" section.

When may I log on to my account after an order has been initiated?
    You may log on to your account as usual, apart from when a boost in progress, or just about to be resumed. In that case, it is mandatory that you log off so that we may proceed with the service. Furthermore, we will inform you exactly when a boost is going to be resumed.

* 3v3 2.2k (120 euros)

* 3v3 2.4k (150 euros)

* 3v3 Gladiator (400 euros)

If you are intrested and require ratings we can negotiate by adding me on skype olliewilliams1
    thank you!

Boosting service eu world of warcraft !!