Professional and working Unban Service!! Paying Good! menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

NewbieSucker's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Professional and working Unban Service!! Paying Good!

Hello folks,

my WoW account was banned in Winter 2010. Back then i was new to the gold selling thing and didnt use a proxy or so. My account got banned because of gold selling.
    I purchased Barnzys Unban service but his service and his emails were simply disappointing.
    I sent blizzard a bunch of letters that the Barnzy guy wrote for me. Blizzards reply for the past couple of letters was the following:

"Hello XXXX,

You have contacted us numerous times over the last few months and each time we have confirmed that your account should remain closed. This decision will not be changed, regardless of the number of emails you send us.

Please be aware that we consider this matter to be closed. Any future emails that you send on this topic will be deleted without a response.

Regards,

Patrick D.
    Senior Game Master
    Customer Services
    Blizzard Entertainment
    www.blizzard.com/support"

If you think you might be able to unban my account, please contact me. I am willing to pay up to 40 € for the person who manages to unban my account. The payment will be done AFTER the account is unbanned. I don't want to waste more money for unprofessional and unsuccsesful services like Barnzys.
    To prove that i will really be paying, i dont mind verifying myself via phone call, sending you an copy of my id etc.

The account is extremly important to me. If someone thinks he has the means to unban it, please contact me either via
    msn: [email protected]

Thanks in advance
    F4cility

Professional and working Unban Service!! Paying Good!
    Sephiroth's Avatar Former Staff Number One Unbanner CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    49/24
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Check out my thread as well...
    http://www.mmowned.com/forums/mmowned-trading-market/world-of-warcraft-buy-sell-trade/328495-lifetime-unban-service.html

Lethalone's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    seph is good, he got 2 of my account unbanned

NewbieSucker's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Seph, i already have you in msn and you already wrote for me 2 letters if i remember correctly - i will contact you soon again