Pet tame hack. menu

These ads disappear when you log in.

Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1
    DarkVexen's Avatar Banned
    Reputation
    1
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    7
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)

    Pet tame hack.

    Can some body make a program where you can tame anything. like there are a couole of things i want to tame as a pet but it wont let me becuase there not a beast. or if you cannot do this can you make tame beast like 2 secs instead of 10. please make the hack safe and secure.

    These ads disappear when you log in.

  2. #2
    DarkLinux's Avatar ★ Elder ★ CoreCoins User Authenticator enabled
    Reputation
    1409
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    1,622
    Thanks G/R
    131/412
    Trade Feedback
    15 (100%)
    nop (filler)

  3. #3
    CrazyCactuaR's Avatar Contributor CoreCoins User
    Reputation
    84
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    201
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Use a model editing program, or Morphing one to change the looks of your pet. Client side only but best you'll get.

  4. #4
    DrakeFish's Avatar Lazy Leecher
    CoreCoins User
    Reputation
    631
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    569
    Thanks G/R
    0/11
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Originally Posted by DarkVexen View Post
    Can some body make a program where you can tame anything. like there are a couole of things i want to tame as a pet but it wont let me becuase there not a beast. or if you cannot do this can you make tame beast like 2 secs instead of 10. please make the hack safe and secure.
    So you're asking us to make you a program to tame anything in the game, tame it in 2 seconds and make it completely safe?

  5. #5
    DarkLinux's Avatar ★ Elder ★ CoreCoins User Authenticator enabled
    Reputation
    1409
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    1,622
    Thanks G/R
    131/412
    Trade Feedback
    15 (100%)

  6. #6
    DarkVexen's Avatar Banned
    Reputation
    1
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    7
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Originally Posted by DrakeFish View Post
    So you're asking us to make you a program to tame anything in the game, tame it in 2 seconds and make it completely safe?
    no no i am asking if you cant do tame anything in game than make tame 2 sec you dont have to do both

    ---------- Post added at 02:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:26 PM ----------

    i use a evermorph but when i morph my pet after he is out of combat he changes back.

  7. #7
    Sychotix's Avatar Moderator CoreCoins User Authenticator enabled
    Reputation
    1085
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    3,258
    Thanks G/R
    172/267
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Originally Posted by DarkVexen View Post
    no no i am asking if you cant do tame anything in game than make tame 2 sec you dont have to do both

    ---------- Post added at 02:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:26 PM ----------

    i use a evermorph but when i morph my pet after he is out of combat he changes back.
    None of those are possible without hacking the server, as stated before.

Similar Threads

  1. Pet Taming with Locations
    By zelghadis in forum GW2 Guides
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-29-2012, 12:01 AM
  2. WoW Bugged Pet Exploit/Hack
    By Nemesis89 in forum WoW EMU Exploits & Bugs
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-19-2008, 06:49 PM
  3. Pet Hp Hack?
    By modnman in forum WoW EMU Exploits & Bugs
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-21-2008, 11:51 PM
  4. (Hunters) Tame a pet without using a stable to store your current one
    By nloesco in forum World of Warcraft Exploits
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-26-2007, 05:25 PM
  5. Easy pet taming
    By WarriorPwner in forum World of Warcraft Exploits
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-16-2006, 02:27 AM
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:36 AM. Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.3
Copyright © 2019 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved. Digital Point modules: Sphinx-based search