WoW Account 4 85s menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

ally4821's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WoW Account 4 85s

Hey guys, I'm looking for someone to sell my old battle.net account to. Currently I have WoW + All Expansions and the Diablo 2 Expansion, Lord of Destruction. I am looking for either WoTLK + Cataclysm CD Keys for my new account or 50,000 gold on Tichondrius Alliance.

This is a US account.

My account has 4 85s. Human Rogue, Blood Elf Priest, Night Elf Death Knight, and a Human Paladin. MyArmory links are below.

Rogue - MyArmory.net - Level 85 Human Rogue
    Death Knight - MyArmory.net - Level 85 Night Elf Death Knight
    These characters are located on Shattered Halls (PvP)

Priest - MyArmory.net - Level 85 Blood Elf Priest
    This character is located on Mug'thol (PvP)
    The armory says shadow, but gear is for holy, and that is the main spec.
    Priest currently has X-53 Touring Rocket - Item - World of Warcraft which is earned through recruit a friend. It is a 2 seated flying mount.

Paladin - MyArmory.net - Level 85 Human Paladin
    This character is located on Darrowmere (Normal/PvE)
    Also has a retribution set, I pull around 19k in heroics with it but it is mostly blues and crafted + Zandalari epics.

The rogue has an old school Sergeant Major title from vanilla, the Spirit of Competition companion from the 2008 Summer Olympics, and the Tabard of Frost from the TCG (No longer obtainable). The account SHOULD, key word SHOULD, have Murkimus the Gladiator unlocked. I played my 50 games in the arena tournament, but abandoned the account before it ended, so I'm not 100% sure if it will be unlocked for you.

Murkimus the Gladiator - Spell - World of Warcraft
    Spirit of Competition - Spell - World of Warcraft
    Tabard of Frost - Item - World of Warcraft

The account also has a 70 night elfhunter on Ravencrest (Normal/PvE), a 67 troll hunter on Mug'thol (PvP) and a 58 tauren shaman on Aegwynn (PvP)
    I currently don't know the answer to my secret question because I was stupid and didn't actually answer the question, so if you need it, I will call Blizzard tomorrow and have it changed, hell, I'll make it what you want if you really want me to.

The account currently has no play time, because like I said before, I abandoned it
    Last edited by ally4821; 07-25-2011 at 08:53 PM. Reason: Fixed Links

WoW Account 4 85s
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bump, get in on that Diablo 2 action before Diablo 3 beta , you will have to purchase the original Diablo 2 as my account only has the expansion.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Reduced the price from 75,000 to 50,000g Tichondrius US, of course there's always WoTLK + Cata