Private 100% by Hand Power levelling US Servers. menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

gingwin's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Private 100% by Hand Power levelling US Servers. [Next User Free]

Hello MMOwned Community.

I've recently stumbled on an absurd amount of free time and as thus decided I'd offer up powerlevelling services to the great community on this forum. Everything I offer will be done 100% by hand, there will be no use of bots, hacks exploits, multiboxing etc and I will always be logging in from a single IP address (Southern Ontario). What this means for you is there is an extremely low chance of your account being banned or suspended as from Blizzards eyes everything will look completely legitimate. To ensure the quickest results for you, the hopeful customer I will only ever have ONE active project at any time so all my attention can be focused on finishing your order quickly and efficiently.

My services are only available to US accounts.

Pricing:

Any brand new characters I am hired to level will (unless requested otherwise) have mining and herbalism leveled to a level appropriate for that of the current character's level. I will however also level any crafting profession so long as the second profession chosen is it's corresponding gathering profession. At this time I will not level two crafting professions at the same time on a character.

1-20: $10
    1-40: $20
    1-60: $30
    1-70: $45
    1-80: $60
    1-85: $80

Additionally if you do not want a new character created the following prices can be used to level your current character.

1-20: $0.50 per level.
    20-40: $0.75 per level.
    40-60: $1.00 per level.
    60-70: $1.25 per level.
    70-80: $1.50 per level.
    80-85: $2.00 per level.

For any leveling options any and all gold, rare items etc. which may be gathered while leveling the account will be left on the character for you to do with as you so please. I will never use any pre-existing gold or items on the account without prior permission and will only utilize the items I gather to pay for necessary gold sinks such as repairs and training.

By default (if level appropriate) I will only buy riding skills up to and including your first flying mount, under most circumstances there will be ample gold made while leveling to purchase at least the second flying mount but I will not do so as in my opinion any riding above that is optional.

I will set a estimated time of completion for the order during any negotiation stages and if for whatever reason I am unable to meet that deadline I will notify you of this as soon as it becomes clear to me and I will refund 20% of your order.

Because I have a low post/rep count, and am not a verified user/site donator I understand people will be hesitant to use my services so I'd like to offer a small amount of information about myself to hopefully prove my humanity and gain some trust.

I've been playing WoW since the open beta (almost 7 years) and have been both raiding and pvp'ing at a semi-competitive to competitive level for the majority of it. I have many server first kills throughout BC and WoTLK and into T11 of cataclysm however I have more recently am on a short break from raiding T12 as my guild has disintegrated. Additionally I have as mentioned pvp'd quite seriously for most of my WoW career achieving the gladiator rating in every season except season 9 (which I spent playing exclusively with RL friends where we only hit duelist). Over my career I have every class at endgame levels and have played nearly every spec in game for at least a decent amount of time so I'm quite familiar with all classes.

Outside of WoW I am currently working towards my bachelor of Engineering and Applied Science at Queen's University in Kingston Ontario and am a pretty normal guy, I enjoy sports most notably Ultimate Frisbee and Mountain Biking but still find myself with far too much time on my hands so I play a various assortment of videogames.
    Please feel free to post any questions, comments concerns here or send them to me via PM and I will do my best to quickly address it. If you choose to use my services I will contact you to supply my personal skype username (no hiding behind a secondary account) so that you can stay in near constant communication with me. If you for some reason are unable to use skype other means of communication can be reached.

Primary payment method will be Paypal (sent as gift required for shady looking users), other methods will need to be discussed prior to work being done on the account.

To get my name out there the first few order I handle will be provided with a minimum of a 20% discount (more discount depending on the amount of work required, for small projects I would initially be willing to do the work for free).
    Last edited by gingwin; 07-28-2011 at 12:41 PM.

Private 100% by Hand Power levelling US Servers.
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Offering a couple free projects to get the ball rolling.
    Last edited by gingwin; 07-27-2011 at 04:42 PM.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bump! Open slots for free leveling, no one wants in on that?

Kibby's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Contacting