0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Play VINDICTUS outside the USA! [Step by Step Tutorial]

Hey there guys, I am sharing this tutorial with you to help you play Vindictus even though you are outside the USA. I suppose there are lots of people who are trying to play it and won't succeed, in the past there was a method working through Proxifier but they figured it out and fixed it so you can't anymore, but after a while of struggling and figuring out how I found a method, which is also FREE!

Vindictus is a hack and slash style MMORPG for those who don't know it is, and if you want to see some gameplay have a look on YouTube. For more info about the game click here.

How-to:

1; First of all, create an account here: Vindictus and then download/install the game. [You will see after if you try to login it won't work]
    2; Ok so to be able to play we will need a VPN (Virtual Private Network) account. VPN's aren't free but there are a few sites that offer a trial version so you can test their services. I found a site which gives you 100mb (there was a time when they'd give you 500mb, but not sure now) of traffic daily and it is the best free VPN that works with this game (there are some others but it lags you like hell so it doesn't worth it).
    2.5; Go here: https://www.shieldexchange.com/ create an account and then login and click on CONNECT. You will have to download the VPN connection and then you will have to connect again and it will connect to the VPN. Basically it will replace your IP with an USA IP so you will be able to login in-game and play!
    3; Go where the game's installed, and run the game through the .exe not through the desktop shortcut because it will redirect you to login&play on their website which means that some of the traffic will vanish so we don't want that.
    4; Enjoy playing the game!

NOTE#1: Also, to save some traffic and be able to play more just close all your programs which require an internet connection (Skype, MSN, torrents etc) because they will eat the traffic pretty fast. So basically just the game left open.
    NOTE#2: The traffic will get 100/100 in approximately 2 hours (of non stop playing) so if you want another trial account just create a new account on their site and play, so in this way you will be able to play unlimited.
    NOTE#3: Try not to show-off that you're not from the USA, because that might get you reported, say that you're from some state if you are asked.

Hope this tutorial helped, it was created by me 100% and post here if it helped or need further help! Thank you and have fun playing the game!

PS: If you're going to post this on some other site please do give credit.
    Last edited by Badtobaco; 07-30-2011 at 04:46 AM.

Play VINDICTUS outside the USA! [Step by Step Tutorial]
    Myobi's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Okay, it's not working for me for some reason.
    Though I found a better VPN too, "Anchor Free" ( AnchorFree ), but it also won't work.

Any suggestions?

Badtobaco's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nope, Hotspotshield is not working I have tried it aswel, this method must work, I haven't tested it in a while since I don't play the game anymore but I used to play it and use this method a couple of months ago, what error are you getting? And are you sure you are connected to the VPN when entering the game via the .exe (where the game's installed)?

EDIT: I found this VPN, I think it is new and they say that it is free, http://proxpn.com/ or you can try http://www.usaip.eu/en/free_vpn.php but it will disconnect you every 5 minutes (that's the trial condition).
    Last edited by Badtobaco; 07-25-2011 at 03:28 AM.

Myobi's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It says that it couldn't authenticate my account.
    And yes I followed the guide, downloaded the software, connected, run the game from the .exe and nothing =X

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well if it said that it couldn't authenticate your account that kinda means you didn't write your password correctly I think, try again. Try also logging on the site and see if that's the account.

Myobi's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It is, I even reset it just to make sure.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Try to search another free VPN. You will have to find some that works.

Mafixer's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is it my or what? i tried playing vindictus with aol( yeah it shit), leveled a char to lvl 11 and after 24hours they deleted it, they just deleted it, no ban, no message just delete any1 else had same?

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well I don't know anything about AOL, try shieldexchange I made like level 30 or so and they never deleted any of my chars.

Mafixer's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What happens when you play 2hours and shieldexchange trial is over they just disconect you?

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yea, but you have to be aware, check occasionally the bandwidth and if it's running out create another account, just to prevent disconnection.

Strebelschneck's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    so you're telling me that creating a new email adress + a new account every 2 hours is a valid solution? And the lag is exactly as bad as with other methods, like aol.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yep. And the lag wasn't very bad for me, it depends on the host too.