100% Hand-Done Powerleveling, Farming, Grinding Service menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

ebmims's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

100% Hand-Done Powerleveling, Farming, Grinding Service

Greetings MMOwned Community.

I've decided to dabble into the powerleveling/grinding/farming market. I am a US resident that doesn't change location for logging in. Everything will be done 100% by hand, no bots, no hacks, no exploits, etc. I am offering my services to basically do anything in World of Warcraft that is relatively soloable. This means that everything listed below is not exclusively what I'd be willing to do. This service is for US only accounts.

Powerleveling:

1-40: $20
    1-60: $30
    1-70: $45
    1-80: $60
    1-85: $80

Any other level ranges can be worked out for a more tailored price amount. All gold and items of any value will be left on your character to do with as you choose. I will only utilize gold earned to purchase skills and mount tiers as they are reached.

Profession Leveling:

Secondary Professions-
    Fishing/Cooking/First Aid: $10 ($15 for Cooking+Fishing)
    Archeology: $20

Gathering Professions-
    Mining/Skinning/Herbalism: $15

Trade Skills-
    Blacksmithing/Engineering/Leatherworking/Jewelcrafting/Alchemy/Inscription: $25
    Enchanting/Tailoring: $40

Tradeskills require that your character (or another on your account) have whichever corresponding gathering profession to level it. Packaging is discounted when combining synergistic skills (Blacksmithing and Mining for example). Any characters with a gathering profession being leveled must be atleast 80 with flying mount.

Currency Grinding:
    Honor: $5 per 1,000 points
    Justice: $7 per 1,000 points

Honor/Justice can be farmed to whatever level you want, if you give me a list of which items you'd prefer purchased.

I will also do achievement grinding, but due to the volume of different achievements, we can work out an individual price based on the achievement difficulty/length as well as your current progress in it.

To make a request about any of the above services or to workout a specialized one, I request that you send me a PM on this forum, after which I will exchange my skype username (my preferential means of continued communication during my service) or if you have a preferential means of communication (msn, yahoo, icq etc) then I am willing to obtain an account with it.
    Payment processing will be done via PayPal.

On a final note, I thought I'd give a little information about myself. I have been playing WoW since vanilla, mostly as a semi-hardcore raider. I have leveled every class in the game, played nearly every spec, and have every profession at 525. I am also somewhat of an achievement whore, with a little over 11k points. Amongst my achievements I have The Insane, Salty, Loremaster, Server First Class for both 80 and 85 on same character. Outside of WoW, I am a student in college in Texas with a fairly open schedule (hence my starting of a PL'ing service).
    Last edited by ebmims; 07-24-2011 at 03:28 PM.

100% Hand-Done Powerleveling, Farming, Grinding Service
    ebmims's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Open slot available.