Private Powerlvler/jp farmer/rep farmer (next customer free!, check replies 4 details menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    KingCamel's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Private Powerlvler/jp farmer/rep farming (Fastest on the site)

What i have to offer- Honor farming, justice point farming (plus free valor), rep farming, profession leveling, and character leveling.

Prices for service -
    Power Leveling - 1-60 ($20)
    1-70 ($30)
    1-80 ($40)
    1-85 ($50)
    1-90 ($55)
    Any other power leveling orders starting from a level other than one is considered a custom and a deal must be reached privately.

Rep Farming - Each stage of a rep ding (friendly, honored, revered, and exalted) is ($5) per stage.

Profession Leveling - mining/herbing/skinning ($10 per profession)
    - Fishing/cooking/arch/first aid ($10)
    - Jewelcrafting, Blacksmithing, Alchemy, Leatherworking, and Inscription. ($20)
    - Tailoring and Enchanting ($30)

Justice points ($4 per 2k points, comes with free valor)
    Honor points ($4 per 2k points, comes with free conquest points)

Now a little bit about myself. I am a 19 year old stay at homer this spring break. I hand level everything people order from me, I do NOT use any bots or hacks on the account. I am a private seller so you dont have to worry about foreigners playing your account and risking a ban. I Play anywhere from 12-18 hours a day. I can work around with your play schedule so I dont interfere with raids/events you want to attend ingame. I am from the eastern time zone in Tennessee. I can provide a picture of my Identification Card or show you my face hiding the card up on skype with my SS# blocked off.

Your account will be at 0 risk with me, I level by hand on all orders so you should never get banned from my services, if you do get banned (which you wont) I offer 500 dollars for a new account and a FULL REFUND of your order(s). I also can provide you with an account with 6 level 85's if you dont want the $500.

YOU MUST PAY WITH PAYPAL, GIFT the money, AND put the note. Digital Goods (World of Warcraft)

Contact me with a PM or email me at [email protected]

VOUCHES!

[QUOTE]
    Originally Posted by fear17 View Post
    I can definitely vouch for this guy

Yesterday i gave him my account information and we arranged a time for him to login and level.
    He logged in just before i went to sleep and leveled by quests and the odd dungeon now and then.
    It took him 5 hours to level 14-30 which was faster than i expected and i was ready to log into my account when i woke up in the morning.
    The character is now mainly in blue gear and has alot more gold than before i handed my account over to him.
    Review of services: Good guy and great communication. He did as he promised and I was able to get a little less than half way through revered. A solid 'A' to be honest and he did do exactly as he said he would. Even helped out a little more by running some dungeons for rep as well. Will use again in the future.

~Kevin
    Last edited by KingCamel; 03-11-2014 at 06:43 AM.

Private Powerlvler/jp farmer/rep farmer (next customer free!, check replies 4 details
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bump, working on a customer now, they said they would give feedback on my work for everyone to see

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My next customer will get a free 5-10 level package (depends on your level) All gold you earn is kept. Just need to get some vouches buzzing for myself since im new.[COLOR="Silver"]

---------- Post added at 03:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:26 AM ----------
    Last edited by KingCamel; 07-24-2011 at 06:14 AM.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    doing 1 more free offer to the next pmer... but you MUST provide feedback

fear17's Avatar Master Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Gave him my account info just now and arranged a time for him to login.
    He's a funny, friendly guy and seems legit. Will post back here later when he's done

Stige's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    7/13
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Still doing a free service? I would want my war from 84½ to 85 Nothing major.
    Super Unicum

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No more free offers, I have two filled slots anyways, One should be open in the AM

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    fear17's order should be completed in the next two hours.

---------- Post added at 02:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:04 AM ----------

just finished fear17's order, got a slot open for anyone else that wants a service

fear17's Avatar Master Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I can definitely vouch for this guy

Yesterday i gave him my account information and we arranged a time for him to login and level.
    He logged in just before i went to sleep and leveled by quests and the odd dungeon now and then.
    It took him 5 hours to level 14-30 which was faster than i expected and i was ready to log into my account when i woke up in the morning.
    The character is now mainly in blue gear and has alot more gold than before i handed my account over to him.

This guy is definitely legit, thanks for making it such an easy and pleasant transaction
    Will definitely go to him for more power leveling ^^

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    bump open spot

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    two slots open for buisness, will start asap i have no customers orders to work on atm

Goldenstein Inc.'s Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can I get it for free ?

kghassel's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This gentleman is going to do some work for me today and tomorrow at a really reasonable price. Starting off with he is going to quest the toon through Deepholme to unlock Therazine Rep (currently 31 quest into). Following obtaining the tabard he is going to run the dailies as well as dungeons for rep/weekly valor points. Will update following the maintenance with time played for safety. Due to RL times constraints this week he was willing to accommodate my hectic schedule within his to make this work. So far appears to be legit and will post on the forums with a review.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Finishing up Kg's order of therazane reputation, he now has dailies unlocks, deepholm ach, and a near 2k more gold than he started with, along with a few herbs, will have an open spot in a few hours PM/email me at [email protected]

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    just finished the order, got an open spot

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast