4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

AFK bot that requenes for you 2.03

Works for with new patch now

1 program is needed http://www.geocities.com/mangokun/au...useclicker.htm
    1 addon is needed [URL="http://www.wowinterface.com/downloads/fileinfo.php?id=4569[/URL]
    setup auto click:
    Mouse Pointer Coord:
    x 500 y 503

right click enabled

click interval in ms:
    60000 (this will make it click every 1 min)

type /sspvp this will open up a Little box

click on the auto join tab
    Check enable auto join
    Type in 1 seconds before auto joining
    Check join while entry window is hidden

Go to auto join tab, it should already have it all configured but if not just type 1 second leave.

Zoom in so your in first person mode. Now go to 1 of the major city bgmasters and stand right over him so if the clicker were to click he would talk to him, and face north. If you a human or NE talking to an AV dwarf battlemaster your have to tilt you camera down. The idea is with bgassist it just has to talk to the battlemaster and it will rejoin you. When you join the quene you will be standing the same way when you exit. The reason you have to stand facing north is because when you leave the BG it will face you north so you should do it the first time to make sure its not off.

remember to set your viewpoint like in the fully scrolled into 'yourself

go to interface options
    there is a option called camera following style set it to never

now your ready..
    stand like in the first screen alt+tab to start automouseclicker tab back in game and watch your chara leech ab,wsg or av all night.... not detectable by blizz other players will see you stand still all the time and can report you for it.. but it will go like this.. they report you with a screeny .. blizz response to them is like.. thnx for your report we will look into the problem..(auto blizz reply)

have fun

remember this can give you a bad reputation with the other players that noticed you are afk all day.. but with the xrealm you prob never see them
    again
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[SIZE="4"]I highly suggest you don't afk in AB or WSG.[/SIZE]
    I started it up in AB and went to bed. Woke up 30 min later and check my chat logs to find abunch of whispers and comments in the raid chat about how i have'nt moved all game, but in AV i have'nt gotten anything.
    Last edited by Chsz; 06-10-2007 at 09:50 AM.

AFK bot that requenes for you
    W3ldinG's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: AFK bot that requenes for you

Very good way to get honor and rep. I've currently doing this but using another program.

Ive tried Autoit, and it wasnt really that good. Not sure about this program, but you guys should really try MouseTracer. REALLY good. Easy to use and dont have to search the exact coords. I've done this for the past 2 days and i've pulled 150k Honor and going.

totalpk's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i use this. heres my version of gettign it to work.

Horde:
    i reccomend TB, cuz other cities are populated and ppl will get in your way. k now zooom all the way in so that you cannot see your character. stand directly in front of the battlemaster and face north. make sure the battle master takes up your whole screen. GG afkers

Hounro's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i made one of these my self a while ago, and i didt get any whispers, (ab only ), anyway, the trick is to script the bot (if you are horde) to walk into the mini house(dono what u call it in english) and just stand there, then it looks like u are watching farm..

julian_in's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

where did you get this? ;o

Originally Posted by W3ldinG
    Very good way to get honor and rep. I've currently doing this but using another program.

Ive tried Autoit, and it wasnt really that good. Not sure about this program, but you guys should really try MouseTracer. REALLY good. Easy to use and dont have to search the exact coords. I've done this for the past 2 days and i've pulled 150k Honor and going.
    Possible you could upload that?
    no succes by googling it :<
    Last edited by julian_in; 09-10-2006 at 07:07 AM. Reason: Auto-merged Doublepost

Chsz's Avatar Active Member
    CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i made one of these my self a while ago, and i didt get any whispers, (ab only ), anyway, the trick is to script the bot (if you are horde) to walk into the mini house(dono what u call it in english) and just stand there, then it looks like u are watching farm..
    You mind posting it here it would be great to have a bot that runs a little script that moves you also so looks more human like. This one this stands in the house of AB so its really easy to see summon is afk.

W3ldinG's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Whoops, i am sorry. The program is called MouseTamer. I havent found a full version yet, but it doenst really matter. You can use Demo as long as you want. It has a 15min timelimit on the demo but when you turn it on, You can use it as long as you want untill you stop the program.

http://www.programmingart.com/products/mousetamer/ VERY EASY TO USE.

I just made my courser right click AV npc and my Bagspace button, for infinite times. AV imo is the best since my games last 15mins top and i get around 3-4k per game.

julian_in's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

its not detectable etc etc etc.. but ppl can still report you, you know.. and some fag did that to me, after gathering this week, 500k honor.. and i saw a GM had whispered me and teleported me to, Westfall(?), when i got home from work.. and he left a msg in my mailbox saying this was an exploit and they will be watching me in the future.. so, use it wisely.. the best honor place is AB, but thats teh eziest place that they can see that you're actually AFK, being in AV no one cares about you really, and in WSG, you usually get killed in the flagroom so you will be standing at the GY, and then ppl just think you're ressing, i think ;P..

/j

Kal-El's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Just letting people know. I got banned twice now doing this. I was in AV and I guess people ****ing told on me. This AFK thing does not do anything wrong but people that don’t mind their business will tell on you to feel important.

donuts's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The people who report you are the ones who are on your server, because you are getting honor illegitamitly. You will get banned for using this to much, you can get away with using it when you sleep, but if you use it much more than that or during peak hours don't expect to keep your account much longer.

Alot of people get there rep/honor legitamitly, and calling them out for reporting you is dumb, they have a good reason to report you. If you are a smart person, you will not get banned using this.

P.S. For those of you who noticed that your bot stopped working at some point, it's pretty simple why. The way that you face when you zone out of a BG, is the direction you will face when you are back in whatever town. In otehr words, if you get feared in the BG, it might mess up.

Kal-El's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I did use this when I was asleep. I have gotten half way through rank 12 legitamitly. I am a smart person. I would not be dumb enough to use it durning the day. I turned it on at 2 am and went to bed. I wake up at 7 am to find my account got banned for 72 hours. People just please dont use this unless you want to get banned. There are people out there like donuts who will tell on you. Just trying to help.

Chsz's Avatar Active Member
    CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yeah people are alot more aware of afk bots in AV. I wish thier was some sortof way that it could move you to FW or SP Gy so it looks like your just playing defense and then when you die you just stay at the GY. It would be alot less chance of you getting reported.

Disphotic's Avatar ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    79/103
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

how do i fix this? its just stop sometimes, i havent done anything and it even have the "stop" button there but its already stopped lol!

Disphotic's Avatar ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    79/103
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Bump, please tell : /

drano's Avatar Site Donator
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

before i found this on this site, i used it for 18 hours straight in WSG and never got banned lol go me

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast